BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

juls C.
I highly recommend this product to everyone looking for a great quality dry shampoo. I use this all the time
Alexia B.
North hills , CA
I lovvveee this especially being a blonde I try to wash my hair every other 3rd day!! It's real good though !
Brielle H.
This dry shampoo is my favorite go to! It smells so amazing. I use it twice to four times a week!!! I love it
Nikki Y.
I love the smell of ouai hair care. It’s a bit pricey for me but it’s just so good that the price is worth it
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
My favorite dry shampoo! It helps when you’re running on day 3 hair. I love the smell also. Worth the money!
Maura B.
Pretty good dry shampoo but does have a lot of powder that shows up in my hair afterwards which wasn't great
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Arianne O.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product besarse is very cheap and you can use it everyday when you dont Wanna Washington you hair
Micayla B.
its pretty good but it makes my hair lowkey oily and greasy but it works some of the time for me so 4 stars..
Glow Y.
Such a wonderful dry shampoo gives you great texture and no ashy look after. It is pricey but it’s worth it!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back