BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Morgan E.
Ithaca, NY
Every single Ouai product that I have tried out has not left me disappoitned. This dry shampoo is no exception!
PoRsche D.
This is a great thing to use between washes to help my hair feel soft and clean even when I don't wash it fully
Haley W.
Guin, AL
Best dry shampoo ever. Removes oil super quick. Leaves my hair smooth and shiny in a good way. Love it so much
Nina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Great! doesn’t leave oil or residue. Pricy but worth it. I’m not sure where to buy this, I got this as a gift.
Alexis H.
Ontario , CA
Smells amazing and works great ! I absolutely love it ! I have a back up as well ! Take it when I travel too !
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
I'm giving this three stars due to it causing my scalp to itch resulting in flakes. Not a very good experience.
PoRsche D.
Justyne H.
Miramar, FL
Awesome dry shampoo! Better than most out right now. Helps add texture to hair without leaving residue behind!
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Zuri A.
I bough this a Sephora in a small travel size and I love it it smell great and leave my hair smelling amazing.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back