BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
My absolute new favorite dry shampoo.
A gorgeous scent that reminds me of vacation. Long lasting and not overly done
Eden W.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this. Refreshes my hair and take away that dirty oily look. It doesn't leave a residue and it smells great.
Kali C.
Huge fan of this entire line. I dislike the price point but they all work extremely well. No flaking and no residue
Shannon M.
Bridgeport , CT
Product is good, this was my first dry shampoo. I liked the way it made my hair look but, left it a little sticky.
Hannah N.
I love this brand! I have not used all of the products but I want to! It makes my curly hair so soft and no frizz!
Brinlee D.
Peoria, AZ
I like this dry shampoo because I️t does not leave a white residue I️n my hair and I️t makes my hair appear clean.
Katie K.
Great product. Gives my hair the added texture it needs. It also soaks up all the oil and makes my hair look clean.
Malisa K.
So good!! I always have this in my bag. It is perfect for my hair. Also love how simple yet cool the packaging is.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back