BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Niove R.
My hair gets very greasy and I love how it fixes that right up, letting me not having to wash my hair in such a hurry!
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
love love love this! smells amazing, does the job & I’m extremely picky about dry shampoos. I’ll continue repurchasing
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
Great dry shampoo it's good for your hair I love it I love what it does to my hair it's great and make some soft smoot
Celeste S.
Wildomar, CA
When I want extra volume or don't feel like showering I go to this for help it is a little pricey but it is worth it
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I love this ! It’s one of my favorite hair care products and I use it regularly ! I definitely would recommend this !
Andrea C.
Kermit, TX
Such an amazing brand, a little pricey but worth it! I think if your looking for a dry shampoo, this is a must have.
Amber N.
Great will be buying again love this product I would recommend to others for sure and will be tells friends about it
brenda a.
my all time favorite. from the smell tho the way my hair feels all day long. I always get complements went use in ti.
Jess H.
I love this brand not too big on the scent but i loved how it did its job doesnt leave white powder risdue on my hair
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Really really good brand. Works so very well and it is not very expensive. It is a really good product for the price
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back