BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Christa D.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Another dry shampoo, that I love, and can add to my collection. Best part is it smells amazing, and my hair looks great!
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Great product. It’s not my all time favorite but it’s up there. I have color treated fine hair that is a little thinning.
Nancy F.
Phoenix
This is hair crack ! It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or feeling dirty it disappears into your roots and smells great !
Shelby M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Smells amazing. Seriously. My hair has never smelled better after skipping a wash! High end products. Highly recommended
Zeny A.
Jersey City, NJ
Refreshed my hair but left a white residue and dry. It smells great but the pantene one at the drugstore is just as good!
Jenn W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Literally thee best dry shampoo out there! It makes your hair look so clean! Definitely try it out
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
Works well and is a reliable dry shampoo. Give a your hair volume and a clean look. A little over-priced in my opinion
Andrea A.
Good but pricey compared to other alternatives! I have been wanting to try the foam version to see if it works or not!
Christine T.
Los angeles , CA
One of the best dry shampoo I've tried. It does not compare to other this stuff is more than great. No residue at all.
Niove R.
My hair gets very greasy and I love how it fixes that right up, letting me not having to wash my hair in such a hurry!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora