BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Halle C.
Avon Lake , OH
It's pretty basic it smells great and leaves a white cast on my hair so I'm not a huge fan about that but it does the trick
Jennifer C.
Absolutely love this product. wish it was cheaper. great on my oily,fine, short hair and really helps extend my shampooing
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
I love the scent of this but I still would prefer to just wash my hair lol perfect for the days I just don't have the time.
Jamie L.
Omaha, NE
Good product but sometimes leaves a residue behind. I suppose it could be I'm using more than I should? Love the smell too.
Camille A.
Miami Gardens
Great for the greasy hair girls! Leaves no cast and smells great!!! Love this product so much!! Little pricey but worth it
Ida A.
This product truly helps get rid of the oils in your dirty hair. It smells amazing and adds a lot of volume to your roots!
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
I really like this dry shampoo it's really expensive which is the only down side. Works very well to make your hair fresh
Nancy F.
Phoenix
This is hair crack ! It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or feeling dirty it disappears into your roots and smells great !
Zeny A.
Jersey City, NJ
Refreshed my hair but left a white residue and dry. It smells great but the pantene one at the drugstore is just as good!
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
I liked this but I didn't think it did as good as other dry shampoo I've used that COST WAY less! I loved the scent tho!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora