BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is my favorite dry shampoo! It smells great, adds lots of volume to me hair, and makes me look like I'm as fresh as ever!
Chelsea b.
Douglasville, Ga
It’s good but it’s so expensive ! I have such a hard time spending more on dry shampoo when there are so many cheaper options .
Sabrina B.
Haverhill, MA
Love this dry shampoo. It’s a more expensive brand but it works well on my hair without it feeling heavy and weighing it down.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
This is my second favorite next to Batiste . Love them both but I see more buildup with this one. Still a great dry shampoo.
Tara B.
Glendale, AZ
His is a good dry shampoo. I don’t like most because they leave a weird residue but this one is the best I have found so far!
Shay Z.
Riverside
Gets the job done ad smells good, I always get compliments about how good my hair smells and its because of this dry shampoo
Brittany M.
Charleston, WV
I love this product. It's the best I've came across. It doesn't leave a white cast in my hair and it gives me tons of volume!
Lizzie H.
Seminole , OK
Don’t get me started on this one it is amazing I love it it smells great keeps your hair looking fresh all day it’s wonderful
Alicia M.
Fairburn, GA
This is the best brand you will ever have for your hair. The formula is light not too heavy and it doesn’t over dry your hair
Camille A.
Miami Gardens
Great for the greasy hair girls! Leaves no cast and smells great!!! Love this product so much!! Little pricey but worth it
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora