BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Angelina B.
Hauppauge, NY
This is my favorite dry shampoo hands down! I tend to have a dry scalp due to constantly coloring my hair and this really helps!
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, QC
This texturizing hair spray smells so good and really adds volume to your hair. It's a little pricy but a little goes a long way.
Laeken A.
Pearland, TX
Gave my hair body and texture while making it clean. Smelled good, love it and the packaging. Kind of pricey but def worth it!
Miriam S.
This stuff works. I was happy that it made my hair feel clean acted applying it. However my hair got oily again soon afterwards
Chelsea b.
Douglasville, Ga
It’s good but it’s so expensive ! I have such a hard time spending more on dry shampoo when there are so many cheaper options .
Hannah B.
Newtown, PA
I love this product! It is actually good to use for me instead of hairspray when I curl my hair to add some volume and texture.
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is really great! Its my to go dry shampoo and i really like it. It not harsh in your scalp and volumize your hair actually
Destiny T.
This dry shampoo is my all time favorite. It smells great and gets rid of excess oils without leaving a strange film in my hair
Ashley V.
Hands down best dry shampoo I have ever used. I have ran through multiple brands of dry shampoo and this one does its job well.
Sabrina B.
Haverhill, MA
Love this dry shampoo. It’s a more expensive brand but it works well on my hair without it feeling heavy and weighing it down.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora