BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Sarah T.
I love this product. It makes my hair feel amazing and smooth. O would always recommend this product to anybody and everybody!!!
Brittany H.
Recieved a sample in a beauty sub box in past and loved the formula and smell!!! If it was more affordable i would buy full size!
shannon s.
Love this dry shampoo better than any others I have tried so easy to apply . Makes my hair feel clean and not frizzy like others
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
I enjoy using dry shampoo I've tried other brands and they've left this white flaky stuff in my hair but this brand is a good one
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
I love anything #ouai but this dry shampoo is an awesome dry shampoo that works !! It leaves your hair looking fabulous and shiny
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
It did absolutely Nothing for my hair unfortunately. I have oily hair to begin with and it didn't do much of anything. I returned
juls C.
I love this. I highly recommend this product to everyone looking for a great dry shampoo. Smells good as well. Will buy it again
Esha N.
Pikeville, KY
My least favorite dry shampoo that I have ever tried! It feels sticky in my hair. It’s overpriced but it does have a great scent.
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, QC
This texturizing hair spray smells so good and really adds volume to your hair. It's a little pricy but a little goes a long way.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?