BY OUAI

• OUAI Dry Shampoo ? I want to try this dry shampoo, what d...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. I follow Jess Southern and she ...1 Answers
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I love Jen Atkins and her hair care line!! This lasts so long and especially in the winters when I don’t have to wash my hair for 3-4 days
Ali E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. It also adds so much volume to my hair and doesn’t leave a powdery look like other dry shampoo does.
Somaya I.
buffalo
It ever good.Makes your hair very healthy and very beautiful. I have crazy hair but it mad my hair looking very. I used for about 4 months.
Mehereen K.
Jersey City, NJ
Also received a sample of this dry shampoo. It does a really good job of keeping the oils out of my scalp and making my hair look refreshed
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
This dry shampoo smells nice and goes on easy. I like this brand. However price point is higher than some other dry shampoos I like better
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I received a sample/travel size of this in a subscription box once. I remember that it was good, but it did leave a white cast really bad.
Trisha D.
This made my hair fresh and new! So easy to apply and doesn't leave any residue. It is as if i wash my hair every time i use this product!
Vanessa H.
I don’t like its fragrance. I don’t really have an opinion about this product because I don’t see a difference on my hair when I use it.
Tatiana R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the product I have dark hair and this one doesn't leave white residue. The only reason I gave this a 4 star is because of the price
Marissa C.
Probably my all time favorite dry shampoos! The smell is good and the texture is super easy to blend into roots. Definitely worth the buy
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I have heard great things about this dry shampoo, but is it worth the price? I love batiste and Not Your Mother’s, so how much better than those two is it really? I have fine hair with a very oily scalp, if you have similar let me know what you think!
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!