BY OUAI

• Does the product leave any residue?1 Answers
  • OUAI Dry Shampoo ? I want to try this dry shampoo, what d...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. I follow Jess Southern and she ...1 Answers
Christina O.
I tried this brand after I received a sample. I'm bit sad I did. This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It doesn't leave my hair white.
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
Like a normal dry shampoo except that it made my hair feel greasy and I️ couldn’t curl my hair after using this? Not the best but not the worst
Anna C.
Works decently but for the price it could be better. The scent is way too strong for my taste and my husband says it smells like a lmnold lady
Ashleigh T.
Columbia, SC
Love this! Smells amazing! Doesn't leave any residue. I definitely think its worth the price if you love using dry shampoo. I highly recommend!
Becky H.
usa
It has a great smell but you can really only use a little bit of it. It definitely builds up in the hair. Gives great volume on 2nd day hair.
Chrystal B.
Wilmington
Only reason it got 3 stars is cause of the price. It is so expensive! I got this as a sample and it is great but the price is too much.
Yenifer S.
I love to use it on days when my hair is dirty, and I do not have time to wash it, because it helps me control my fat a bit and comb it fast.
Lauren C.
Garland, TX
Smells great and doesn't leave a weird filmy texture on my hair. It literally absorbs the oils and makes my hair feel clean and newly washed.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
This dry shampoo is magic in a bottle. Love the scent and the way it removes oils from my hair very effortlessly. Would recommend to anyone!
Katie H.
sicklerville
I am super picky when it comes to dry shampoo but I loved this brand. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy looking or leave that white powder.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I have heard great things about this dry shampoo, but is it worth the price? I love batiste and Not Your Mother’s, so how much better than those two is it really? I have fine hair with a very oily scalp, if you have similar let me know what you think!
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!