BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Esmeralde S.
Liberty Twp, OH
Love this dry shampoo! It smells great and absorbs oil and provides texture without leaving a white residue like a lot of other dry shampoos. My hair looks fresh even when it hasn’t been washed in a few days
Antonia K.
Scarborough, ON
I find that this stuff doesn’t work on my hair, it just makes it feel more greasy. I don’t think it is this brand per say, but I just think dry shampoo is not compatible with my hair. This is also very pricey!
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
Dry shampoo is always my go to. I always need it and this one is perfect give the right amount of volume and smells great. I love the packaging as well it’s very aesthetics pleasing. I would but again.
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite dry shampoo has to be this one! I just love everything about it! I usually wash my hair 1-2 times a week and I use this when I don’t wash my hair and it leaves my hair clean and smooth!
Coco L.
Being the Kardashian Crazed fan that i am i was so excited to try Jen Atkins hair line called Quai, the dry shampoo was a must having seeing that I’m always blowdrying my hair and need some extra help taming oiliness after a few days. This product didn’t blow my mind but it did get the job done at the end of the day i would not purchase it again but i am happy I tried it out.
Megan S.
Hudson, MA
Ouai has the best dry shampoo. It smells great and does a good job absorbing all the oil in my hair. It doesn’t leave a super visible white cast (although I’m blonde so it may be less visible on me). I will repurchase this again
Emma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m really surprised at how many good reviews this gets. I have super straight, thinner hair which gets greasy quickly so I use dry shampoo a LOT. This barely did anything to help once I started to get oily, smells great but kinda useless as a dry shampoo honestly, especially for the price. Immediately had to go buy the Batiste to make my hair last another evening and the difference is insane. Not to mention the price. Cute packaging though.
marly l.
First off , smell is amazing, no chemical under tone. I have to work it in little more than I would like. I can go a couple of days w/out washing but, type of spray can is just like the others.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
One of the best dry shampoos that doesn't leave a white residue! I love the scent it's clean and florally, reminds me of Chanel No.5. Gives great texture and volume. It's not very affordable so I find myself just running to the drugstore to grab a dry shampoo. You do get what you pay for though! QUAI has great quality products, I will repurchase again in the future.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
As a dry shampoo addict, I can confirm that this works better than most other dry shampoos I've tried. It lets me stretch out the time between washing my straight, fine hair and smells amazing. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it's a little chalky in my dark hair, but that usually disappears after I brush it out and give it a few minutes to absorb.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back