BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Mehereen K.
Jersey City, NJ
Also received a sample of this dry shampoo. It does a really good job of keeping the oils out of my scalp and making my hair look refreshed
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I love Jen Atkins and her hair care line!! This lasts so long and especially in the winters when I don’t have to wash my hair for 3-4 days
Trisha D.
This made my hair fresh and new! So easy to apply and doesn't leave any residue. It is as if i wash my hair every time i use this product!
Katie H.
sicklerville
I am super picky when it comes to dry shampoo but I loved this brand. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy looking or leave that white powder.
Marissa C.
Probably my all time favorite dry shampoos! The smell is good and the texture is super easy to blend into roots. Definitely worth the buy
Laura F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have used this brand many times and enjoyed each product. Working dry shampoo until my regular rotation in order to only wash 1x a week
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
I was really impressed with this stuff. As someone with very fine hair, a dry shampoo that doesn’t weigh your hair down is so important!
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Loved the dry shampoo. It didn't leave residue and left my thin hair not weighed down. It really looked the same as the day I washed it.
Rubina d.
Plainville, CT
This stuff is amazeballs!!!!!! Smells so good, so easy to use and doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy like some other brands out there.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this so much ! I love to apply in 2nd day hair befor styling n it’s great . It’s almost a dupe for the pink can sold at drugstores
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!