BY OUAI

• OUAI Dry Shampoo ? I want to try this dry shampoo, what d...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. I follow Jess Southern and she ...1 Answers
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite! Light and smells amazing. I have a very sensitive scalp and I get no bad reaction from this spray at all. I highly recommend!!!!
Diana G.
Deltona, FL
Best dry shampoo out there! I have a magenta hair and only wash my hair once a week. This dry shampoo keeps my hair fresh and looking great for days!!!
Juliette W.
This is my holy grail dry shampoo! It’s a little pricey but worth every penny and a little goes a long way. If that’s not enough it smells amazing too!
Michelle P.
I have normal to dry hair due to frequent salon coloring. It has a tendency to dry my hair even more but it does add volume to my thin and fine hair
Kassandra V.
At first I was obsessed but it’s kind of heavy and leaves a weird grit to your hair. But I do love the smell and recommend to people with thick hair
Sumaiya A.
I've only tried this once but it was really good! I'm gonna use it again! No residue and I can go without wading my hair for like three to four days
Dani L.
Creal Springs
I don't like using dry shampoo, mainly because it makes my hair look dull. This shampoo doesn't have that dull affect so I give iut a higher rating.
Mary Kate F.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this dry shampoo! It works really well with my lob hair cut. In addition to helping my hair look fresh and clean, it also smells really good!
Ashley B.
Smells amazing! Works for greasy roots when your in a pinch. Extends my wash for at least another 2 days. Leaves hair with a slightly gritty residue.
Justine K.
Montreal, QC
This dry shampoo is amazing!!! It is expensive but it is so worth it. It lasts me a while too. It helps with the grease and provides so much volume.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I have heard great things about this dry shampoo, but is it worth the price? I love batiste and Not Your Mother’s, so how much better than those two is it really? I have fine hair with a very oily scalp, if you have similar let me know what you think!
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!