BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Esperanza S.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently discovered this brand and tried a sample of this dry shampoo. I liked it! It is of a great quality. I plan to purchase the full-sized product.
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
Every product Ouai puts out is gold. This dry shampoo smells delicious and doesn’t leave a film on the hair. It genuinely feels like you have clean hair
Diana G.
Deltona, FL
Best dry shampoo out there! I have a magenta hair and only wash my hair once a week. This dry shampoo keeps my hair fresh and looking great for days!!!
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite! Light and smells amazing. I have a very sensitive scalp and I get no bad reaction from this spray at all. I highly recommend!!!!
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
I don’t use dry shampoo a lot but this is a good brand. Some brands feel like hairspray to me. Usually by time I go to use it I choose to wash my hair
Dakota B.
North St Paul, MN
I love the smell of this dry shampoo! It also works incredibly well and does not leave any residue or gross feeling left behind. I will repurchase.
dawn j.
Visalia, CA
Dry shampoos are hard for me to find because I need a really good one. I only wash my hair about 2 Times a week so the days in between really need it!
Bri W.
Cicero, NY
It’s not that great for the price value, it’s hard to rub in and actually make your hair less greasy.. if you work with it for a while it’ll get there
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Love love love! All of their products are great but this is by far my favorite! My hair is sadly naturally oily and this product has been god sent lol
Juliette W.
This is my holy grail dry shampoo! It’s a little pricey but worth every penny and a little goes a long way. If that’s not enough it smells amazing too!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I have heard great things about this dry shampoo, but is it worth the price? I love batiste and Not Your Mother’s, so how much better than those two is it really? I have fine hair with a very oily scalp, if you have similar let me know what you think!
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!