BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Tess G.
Sherwood, OR
This is an awesome dry shampoo!!! It doesn’t feel grimey and it lasts all day I’ve used others that don’t look look I used anything by the end of the day. I can usually get my blow out to last the work week. Heeey!! I’d buy it again for sure
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
This is the best dry shampoo in my opinion. I have black hair and this leaves no white cast on my hair- I can go 2 days without washing when i'm using this dry shampoo it's lightweight and has a great scent
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great! I absoutletlty love it
And it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it looks amazing afterwards
Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Love this product. No white cast. Smells great, I was my hair every other day and could go longer. A little goes a long way. Better than any drugstore dry shampoo. It is a splurge but worth it. Will repurchase.
Kelsey L.
Eagle River, AK
I love the smell of this texturizing spray. It works as dry shampoo and hair spray. I prefer Batiste as dry shampoo but when I curl my hair, I spray this on it after I'm done and it gives it a TON of volume and holds it in place without making it feel crunchy like hairspray.
Courtnee G.
Herkimer, NY
This Dry shampoo is amazing! It soaks up all my oils and makes my hair feel fresh again! I don’t see any residue when using this and I can go a full week without washing my hair if using this product! Definitely would buy again!
Araxi M.
Glendale, CA
I have only gotten to try ouais dry shampoo, so far I'm loving it, the smell and texture that leaves in my second day hair are amazing! I'm so excited to try other products from this brand!!! I can't wait
Burkleigh B.
Fort Worth , TX
Love the smell and how it made my hair feel! Felt super light and gave it volume. Didn't feel heavy or leave a residue. I still have to wash every other day but most dry shampoos do that for me. Wish it was a little cheaper!
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
Amazing dry shampoo. The smell is beyond amazing and this was perfect for my hair after 3 days of not washing and gives great texture to your hair as well. I think it's amazing and worth the price!
Alena P.
Clermont
Absolutely loving this company after trying the shampoo conditioner and dry shampoo! Not my favorite dry shampoo. Also the products are a little expensive but excellent.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back