BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Tayla W.
really liked this product. it left my hair feeling and smelling very clean. would recommend to all however you can definitely fine something just as good for cheaper
Leah W.
Providence , RI
5 stars for fragrance and immediate feeling of freshness, but this was a little disappointing in the volume and de-greasing department. After an hour or so my hair looked and felt flat and basically as dirty as when we started this whole thing.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Yes yes yes! Jen Atkin did it again. I love all of the quai products so much I own every single one. This one though is the best. So simple and easy to apply. It can make unwashed hair look like you just showered and styled within a matter of a few minutes I highly suggest buying this
haley h.
indianapolis
love tbis product !! the smell is great and it does the job when it comes to refreshing your hair and excess oils! I have tried so many dry shampoos and this is on the top of my list!  I found this product at Sephora... will purchase again!
Paula D.
Las vegas, NV
I hate to say this, but I wasn't expecting to dislike this product. Although I was hesitant on purchasing this due to bad reviews, I still went ahead with the purchase because it was a cool concept! However, no matter how much I blended the product into my hair, it not only looked super oily, it felt disgusting. The packaging is super chic and simple, but the product didn't live up to the hype
Coco L.
I feel like this is the holy grail of dry shampoos, I got a mini travel set of products from them at Sephora and this was my favorite item in the set I will deff be purchasing the full size product for my everyday hair touch ups.
Sanja A.
This product worked (I guess). I couldn't get past the smell to save my life or my hair. I tried it out a couple of times and each time I just couldn't do it. It didn't leave any residue but I have bleach blonde hair so I am not the best tester for that.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
I LIVE for dry shampoo. Like honestly, who has the time to wash their hair everyday. I typically go 3 to 4 days without washing my hair. Need it to grow strong. This dry shampoo is SO good and doesn't make your hair feel heavy. Love it.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I love this dry shampoo but their foam dry shampoo is by far the best dry shampoo that I've ever tried in my life it's the best I recommend it to everyone I have four bottles I stocked up because this is the best product ever.
Jenn M.
San Jose, CA
As a dry shampoo, this product works well. I like how it absorbs oil and how my hair feels after using it. However, the smell is just so overpowering, I tried really hard to like it, but it really has that "grandma wearing too much perfume" smell.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back