BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Brittany N.
I got the Ouai dry shampoo as a Christmas gift from my best friend and was so excited to try it. As a brunette regular dry shampoo gives my hair a white tint which I hate. The Ouai dry shampoo is now my favorite. Application is easy - spray the dry shampoo, which comes out as mousse like texture and apply to hair. You'll want to let this dry shampoo dry to get the full effect. Excellent product. Ouai Dry Shampoo
carla l.
Salem, OR
It's fine. I don't think it's great. It's definitely overpriced and it's definitely possible to find a more affordable comparable shampoo at the drugstore BUT I have to admit--I love the scent. I honestly wouldn't have even bothered with this if not for the way that this smells! I can spray it on my hair and literally detect the fragrance hours later and it's absolutely fabulous but truthfully, that's the only real selling point for me.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. Ouai is by far my most favorite hair brand and I love that I can go 4 days without washing while trying to improve the health of my hair. This is definitely a must have product.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
In my opinion this is hands down best dry shampoo for brown or dark hair. It’s so hard to find dry shampoo that doesn’t leave a white cast on brown hair until I found this. I use it every week and sometimes two days in a roll and still makes my hair look and smell amazing. Depending on the season I can wash my hair everyday so the perfect dry shampoo is a must. I recommend this one. I purchased mine on Sephora app.
Antonia K.
Toronto, DC
I find that this stuff doesn’t work on my hair, it just makes it feel more greasy. I don’t think it is this brand per say, but I just think dry shampoo is not compatible with my hair. This is also very pricey!
Esmeralde S.
Liberty Twp, OH
Love this dry shampoo! It smells great and absorbs oil and provides texture without leaving a white residue like a lot of other dry shampoos. My hair looks fresh even when it hasn’t been washed in a few days
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
Dry shampoo is always my go to. I always need it and this one is perfect give the right amount of volume and smells great. I love the packaging as well it’s very aesthetics pleasing. I would but again.
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite dry shampoo has to be this one! I just love everything about it! I usually wash my hair 1-2 times a week and I use this when I don’t wash my hair and it leaves my hair clean and smooth!
Coco L.
Being the Kardashian Crazed fan that i am i was so excited to try Jen Atkins hair line called Quai, the dry shampoo was a must having seeing that I’m always blowdrying my hair and need some extra help taming oiliness after a few days. This product didn’t blow my mind but it did get the job done at the end of the day i would not purchase it again but i am happy I tried it out.
Emma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m really surprised at how many good reviews this gets. I have super straight, thinner hair which gets greasy quickly so I use dry shampoo a LOT. This barely did anything to help once I started to get oily, smells great but kinda useless as a dry shampoo honestly, especially for the price. Immediately had to go buy the Batiste to make my hair last another evening and the difference is insane. Not to mention the price. Cute packaging though.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?