BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Krystal O.
San diego, CA
Best dry shampoo ever !!! I have really oily hair and this has been my go to. No white residue , no stiffness ,not heavy on the hair, smells amazing. Last all day!
Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
All of my friends swear by it, but I haven’t quite got it down yet. Great scent, but I need to try it again bc it left my hair a little blah. Not my go-to.... yet.
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
My friend raves about this dry shampoo she uses it to keep her extensions fresh in-between washes and she loves the smell and it gives her hair a nice beachy texture
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Works pretty well for my oily hair I sometimes get does what it say that it will do an thats what matters with a product although cost is why it only got 4 stars
Die F.
This is honestly the best dry shampoo I've ever used. When I spray it onto my hair, it does not leave the white powdered look on my scalp like some other dry shampoo products do.
Kim T.
Concord, CA
This dry shampoo was okay. It does leave a white cast and doesn’t smell that great. You can probably go just one day without washing your hair out. It made my scalp more oilier.
Cecilia C.
I received a sample size and used while out of town. I do not like washing hair while away. So trying this gave me freshness and removed oily buildup. Was able to delay washing hair for about 3 days.
Archita V.
The best dry shampoo I've ever used!! It's super light weight and refreshes your hair by absorbing all the oils. Bought at sephora, has an amazing scent, and it lasts a long time. Must buy!!
Hailey L.
I have used this product a few times and it hasn’t let me down. Works well and safe for daily use. I am satisfied with it and I haven’t found any cons. It smells wonderful and the scent lasts all day. I recommend.
Hailey L.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back