BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Debbie h.
Newton, NC
This stuff is amazing! Love the way my hair feels and looks after spraying this in it. Looks like I have freshly washed hair and gives it shine and added volume as well.
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells amazing. A little pricey but worth it for this HOLY GRAIL. I got it as a sample and bought a full sized bottle because I loved it so much. It also lasts forever
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
Stars stars stars!!! (Dry Shampoo Foam)If you need a good dry shampoo you will NOT find anything better than this. I've used other dry shampoos and they work take the smell out & reduces the shininess of the dirty hair, but this stuff does that and more it adds volume to your hair, when first trying it I was skeptical because it's foam, like mouse! Once you apply it evenly on your hair and scalp you need to apply it like shampoo until you see the foam fade, once it fades you see all the volume and the shine of the dirty hair is GONE! It is a bit pricey about $30 at Sephora but it's worth it to me as I straighten my hair all the time and when I do I want to wear it out for at least 4 days and this helps tremendously!
C H.
Warwick, RI
Even though this is a price your item I really love it it's a great product and I think it's really nice and you're styling for formal then cuz it makes your hair nice
Heather M.
Helena, AL
I️ love this dry shampoo. It smells great and quickly absorbs the oils in the hair. It provides extra volume and doesn’t weigh the hair down. I️ highly recommend this product!
Alexandria B.
Tallahassee, FL
This dry shampoo is pretty good. I wish it performed better for the price. It does smell great, and my hair feels refreshed, but it leaves my hair a little sticky feeling, more like I just used hair spray than dry shampoo.
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
I found this dry shampoo to be pretty average. Smelled nice. Did what it was intended for, but still had the white residue that I had to work at to really blend in.
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
A decent dry shampoo. Gets the job done and smells nice but it’s a little pricey when you consider that there are other dry shampoos that work just as well & cost 1/3 if what this cost.
Anne K.
I love this dry shampoo, it doesn't build up in your hair, and actually makes your hair healthier. I only wash my hair once a week, and this has been a life saver.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
love quai this brand is amazing, I love how it makes my hair smell amazing and look amazing.I use this between washes and couldn't be more happier with the results
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back