BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
Just started using this and I LOVE the scent. I need to continue trying it, because I don’t think it refreshes and works as well as my drybar dry shampoo and RH Co dry shampoo.
Sam S.
Davie, FL
This is great and it smells like heaven. I can usually go one or two days depending and it leaves only a bit of residue that does go away when you brush your hair. I love this stuff
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
No. Sorry but this dry shampoo did not work well for my hair. I'm not sure if it's because my hair is fine but the foam consistency made it so greasy...it honestly looked like I hadn't showered in days.
Joanna P.
I️ just got a small bottle of this to try out. It was okay. The smell was great but it did not 100% take the oil away. And I️ also felt I️ used the whole bottle in 1 sitting.
Amanda s.
Gold River, CA
First I love Dry shampoo ! For me it goes a long ways! I love the scent of this bottle! Nothing like good looking , good smelling hair ! Feels clean & fresh !
Not a bad price either
Comparable to most
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love in ouai hair products The dry shampoo or really does cut through the grease without leaving the white residue and leaves your hair smelling incredible and feeling clean
Ashlee B.
Wichita, KS
Best dry shampoo ever!!! I say that to a lot of products but this stuff really is good!! I have dark hair and I don't have a problem with it leaving a white cast in my hair.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love this brand! This dry shampoo is by far the best..it adds volume and soaks up any oil..it doesn’t leave a white residue like most...I would definitely recommend this!
Monica W.
AMAZING PRODUCT !!!! Love it so much and I would buy it again and again! Makes my hair smell and look fabulous ! It does not grease out your hair ! Much better than any other product I have tried !
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My go to dry shampoo on clean and not so clean hair days. I love the boost of volume this adds to my thin hair. I can add an extra two days to my blow out using this. There is not greasy or white residue left behind. Your hair remains soft and smells good. This is easy to use and pulls the oil out of your hair effectively.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back