BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Miriah D.
This is my go to dry shampoo! Love how it doesn’t weigh my hair down making it flat. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave a white residue. I have a travel size because I can leave home without especially after the gym.
Jessica B.
Netcong, NJ
Best dry shampoo. I like that it doesn't leave a film in my hair and that my hair doesn't feel like there is product it in. I don't get that feeling where my hair gets dry and fingers get stuck in it with this product.
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
Does not leave white film on the hair which doesn't not make it look like I have white hair or ashy and smells like a dream. I'd recommend to anyone he wants to extend time between washes
Joanna M.
I love Ouai brand for hair. I feel likenits very lightweight ans keeps my hair fresh! This is a go to every time I need to freshen up my hair. I would reccoment this product to a friend!
caitlin f.
My favorite thing about this dry shampoo is the scent. It’s so fresh and even after I️ work out I️ can smell it still. Not much residue is left and it leaves my hair shiny. I️ use it a few days a week and I️ love it!
Megan R.
I generally have oily hair and only use dry shampoo if I really need to. I thought this mousse formula would work great since I have heard great things about it. But when I put it in my hair it made the oils in my hair much worse. I had to end up washing my hair after I used it. Would not recommend
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
I didn't care for this. It left a film in my hair. I want a dry shampoo that lets me go a few days without a wash but being brunette with Curley hair it just didn't work for my hair types
Alexis T.
Douglasville, GA
Reduced the look of oil in my hair while I had box braids but it did leave a residue. I don’t use a bunch of heavy products in my hair while it’s braided but i still feel it clustered around each braid at the root.
Maranda B.
Ballwin
The smell is over powering! I'm not a fan. The product works alright. It why pay the high price when a few drug store brands work better and don't leave your hair smelling so strongly.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
I love the smell of the dry shampoo. It's not too strong and it really does absorb all the oil in my hair. I received it in my Birchbox and I'm not sure if I'd buy it personally but I like it. It's a little pricy.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back