BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Katresa P.
Cypress, CA
I brought this product and I was really excited to use it, but it's not for my hair type. My hair is too course and thick for it. I prefer to just wash my hair completely. It smells great and is easy to use.
sarah g.
i’ve only used this a few times but so far i love it!! it’s so easy to use and doesn’t leave any color or residue in my hair! it goes on so easily and actually works so well. definitely well worth the money!
Sarah K.
Levittown, PA
Any products from this line are amazing but this dry shampoo knocks it out of the park. Never do I have I have white dust on my hair nor does it Smell like my grandmother’s closet
Nicollette N.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing it smells so good! Most dry shampoos can actually make me more oily and this one definitely come that’s my only knows and let me wear my hair down another day
Tyler T.
Mchenry, IL
Good product does it purpose but for the price your don’t get a lot and the smell I’m not a huge fan of but that’s my personal preference does leave a white cast which can be annoying if you have dark hair
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
Jamie Genevieve made me buy it! This product is to die for as far as dry shampoo goes. Even though this product is quite pricey, it is well worth it for perfectly styled hair. The first quality of this product that makes it so amazing is that it is a FOAM product that dries down into a powder! Who doesn't love foam?! It makes application so easy, that the product doesn't just stay in one area. It's impossible to over use it! Also, a little goes a long way! It takes away all the unnecessary oils in your hair, leaving you with a clean, dry look! I can't get enough of this product honestly. If you are looking for a great, high end, dry shampoo, this is your best pick! It works so well with the  OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray for an extra oomph in your style ;)
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Excellent dry shampoo! The only reason I️ have it 4 stars and not 5 is that it IS very pricey and I️ feel there are other brands that are cheaper and have the same excellent results.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Works very well and smells good. Smaller bottle so use VERY wisely and i don’t recommend shampooing twice a shower with this for that reason! But all in all a great product and my hair feels silky smooth
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Obsessed with this dry shampoo it’s my absolute favorite. Works so well doesn’t give me that powdery look. More importantly give my hair life and volume. Great price very affordable
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
No. Sorry but this dry shampoo did not work well for my hair. I'm not sure if it's because my hair is fine but the foam consistency made it so greasy...it honestly looked like I hadn't showered in days.
Desiree C.
My experience with dry shampoos has not been the best. I feel like the nice smell fades away after a couple of hours. The reviews for this are amazing. How long do the scent lasts to you??
Mandy H.
Herndon, VA
How does this compare to Living Proof's dry shampoo?
Patricia L.
Bowie
I have tried the  OUAI Hair Oil and LOVE that product. I only apply a small amount to the ends of my hair since I have oily hair. What do you think about the dry shampoo??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good quality?
Olivia S.
I love me a good dry shampo! I've been dying to try all the Quai products! Does this take a long time to get all the powder out? Does it smell good?

Sephora