BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Katresa P.
Cypress, CA
I brought this product and I was really excited to use it, but it's not for my hair type. My hair is too course and thick for it. I prefer to just wash my hair completely. It smells great and is easy to use.
sarah g.
i’ve only used this a few times but so far i love it!! it’s so easy to use and doesn’t leave any color or residue in my hair! it goes on so easily and actually works so well. definitely well worth the money!
Sarah K.
Levittown, PA
Any products from this line are amazing but this dry shampoo knocks it out of the park. Never do I have I have white dust on my hair nor does it Smell like my grandmother’s closet
Nicollette N.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing it smells so good! Most dry shampoos can actually make me more oily and this one definitely come that’s my only knows and let me wear my hair down another day
Tyler T.
Mchenry, IL
Good product does it purpose but for the price your don’t get a lot and the smell I’m not a huge fan of but that’s my personal preference does leave a white cast which can be annoying if you have dark hair
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
Jamie Genevieve made me buy it! This product is to die for as far as dry shampoo goes. Even though this product is quite pricey, it is well worth it for perfectly styled hair. The first quality of this product that makes it so amazing is that it is a FOAM product that dries down into a powder! Who doesn't love foam?! It makes application so easy, that the product doesn't just stay in one area. It's impossible to over use it! Also, a little goes a long way! It takes away all the unnecessary oils in your hair, leaving you with a clean, dry look! I can't get enough of this product honestly. If you are looking for a great, high end, dry shampoo, this is your best pick! It works so well with the  OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray for an extra oomph in your style ;)
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Excellent dry shampoo! The only reason I️ have it 4 stars and not 5 is that it IS very pricey and I️ feel there are other brands that are cheaper and have the same excellent results.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Obsessed with this dry shampoo it’s my absolute favorite. Works so well doesn’t give me that powdery look. More importantly give my hair life and volume. Great price very affordable
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
No. Sorry but this dry shampoo did not work well for my hair. I'm not sure if it's because my hair is fine but the foam consistency made it so greasy...it honestly looked like I hadn't showered in days.
Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
Just started using this and I LOVE the scent. I need to continue trying it, because I don’t think it refreshes and works as well as my drybar dry shampoo and RH Co dry shampoo.
Bethany H.
I died my hair red recently, does this leave a white cast or any residue in your hair?
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Has Anyone Tried Any Ouai Products? Whats Your Favorite? Ive Heard Lots Of Good Things About Them🤔
I would love to try this. I follow Jess Southern and she has mentioned the brand and product. Finding a good dry shampoo that doesn’t leave your hair white is soooo hard to find.
Choubaila M.
where i can find this product ?
Calleigh Ee Laine S.
Kuala Lumpur
I've been meaning to try out a Dry Shampoo and I've been recommended Ouai :) I love the packaging but I've never used it before. How does it feel after applying to my hair? Will it dry off by itself? Will it feel oily or sticky?

Sephora