BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Martina L.
Kensington, MD
Love this stuff!!! It’s pricy but so worth it. I have black hair and this never leaves any white residue. Also leaves my hair fresh and not oil left behind. I will get more once I run out.
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
Does not leave white film on the hair which doesn't not make it look like I have white hair or ashy and smells like a dream. I'd recommend to anyone he wants to extend time between washes
Joanna M.
I love Ouai brand for hair. I feel likenits very lightweight ans keeps my hair fresh! This is a go to every time I need to freshen up my hair. I would reccoment this product to a friend!
caitlin f.
My favorite thing about this dry shampoo is the scent. It’s so fresh and even after I️ work out I️ can smell it still. Not much residue is left and it leaves my hair shiny. I️ use it a few days a week and I️ love it!
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
I didn't care for this. It left a film in my hair. I want a dry shampoo that lets me go a few days without a wash but being brunette with Curley hair it just didn't work for my hair types
Megan R.
I generally have oily hair and only use dry shampoo if I really need to. I thought this mousse formula would work great since I have heard great things about it. But when I put it in my hair it made the oils in my hair much worse. I had to end up washing my hair after I used it. Would not recommend
Ashley K.
Dearing, GA
This dry shampoo smells amazing! Always takes all the oil from my hair on 2nd and 3rd day hair! I can normally go 3 days without washing. It's a little pricey but worth it. I love this stuff. Will be buying again!
Maranda B.
Ballwin
The smell is over powering! I'm not a fan. The product works alright. It why pay the high price when a few drug store brands work better and don't leave your hair smelling so strongly.
Alexis T.
Douglasville, GA
Reduced the look of oil in my hair while I had box braids but it did leave a residue. I don’t use a bunch of heavy products in my hair while it’s braided but i still feel it clustered around each braid at the root.
Ysabel L.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite dry shampoos, my second favorite is the foam dry shampoo 😝
Only downside of this product is the little reside and white cast that's left behind. Otherwise it does it's job and has a beautiful scent.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora