BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Ashley M.
Arnold, MO
I absolutely love this product! I like the way it smells.  It does not leave anything residue on my hair at all.  I can go at least 3 days without washing my hair.  It's my favorite dry shampoo right now!
Charisma L.
One of my top 5 dry shampoos. It does not leave any white residue in my dark brown hair. This the only dry shampoo that I have tried that doesn't. It blends in nicely and reduces the oil in my hair.
Bela E.
Santa Cruz , CA
This is such an effective dry shampoo, it smells heavenly and leaves no residue. It seriously makes day 3 hair feel freshly showered, and it's great for spraying on the roots to add lift and volume.
Patherine P.
Gilbert, AZ
Recently tried this out for the first time and I must say it's unbelievable. This dry shampoo leaves my hair really feeling fresh and light. No weird white residue. I plan to grab more soon. In love!
Sahar F.
I always use this dry shampoo and it's really helping me to get smooth and bright hair. It's a good alternative since I don't like washing my hair more than twice or 3 times a week. Highly recommend it
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
Absolute favorite! It goes on nice without leaving a white cast, it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel heavy or like it has a residue on it. And it gives tons of volume and lift to my roots
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
This is my favorite dry shampoo! I was skeptical at first because it's a mousse but it dries down so quickly and leaves my hair shiny and clean! I love this product and will continue to repurchase!
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
I used this one one time and it did a great job to my hair actually. I am always working out and always on the run so my friend helped me out one day when I stopped by her house. It’s really effective
Brianna W.
New York , NY
Nothing beats the smell of Ouai hair care products! They smell incredible and work great as well. This dry shampoo is different because its a foam like a moose and you must work it into your roots. Has your hair smelling fresh!
Megan S.
Hudson, MA
Ouai has the best dry shampoo. It smells great and does a good job absorbing all the oil in my hair. It doesn’t leave a super visible white cast (although I’m blonde so it may be less visible on me). I will repurchase this again
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora