BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

gracie l.
This dry shampoo is such a life saver for me! This is a great one because it doesn’t leave any white splotchy marks in your hair. While using this product I can usually go about four days without washing my hair. I would continue to buy this hair product!
Nadiya J.
Kissimmee, FL
I was curious about this product only because the Kardashians endorse and Inam totally in love with Jen Akin period. She doessome amazing work. This product brings my boring dull oily hair to life. Highly Recommended
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this brand and I’m loyal to it because it works so well and smells great. It’s long lasting and gives my hair much needed volume and refreshes it back to life without shampooing it. I would definitely buy this again.
Lauren L.
Downingtown
Smell is amazing and it doesn't leave a white reside. If anything it goes on like a wet foam and transforms into a dry shampoo. Unlike any other dry shampoo!! I would highly recommend and will only buy this product!
Shante S.
My all time favorite dry shampoo! It works great for the days I have the day 2 greasy hair and really does a fabulous job at concealing the oil build up. The scent is lovely and doesn't feel heavy at all on my hair.
Lindsey F.
Hermantown, MN
I got this dry shampoo as a sample and I loved it! Absolutely loved! There was a little bit of residue on my scalp but not much. You could go at least 3-4 days without washing your hair with this product. I highly recommend!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Jen Atkin and Ouai! It’s a great brand and I love this size in particular to travel with it’s good for my hair on the go! Makes me want to try many other products from this line I can buy in Sephora or online
Sarah C.
Jonesborough, TN
I only wash my hair once a week so dry shampoo has became my best friend. And this one has been my absolute favorite, doesn't leave a residue and makes my hair look clean til the next wash 7 days later. Recommend!
Husam S.
Smells great and works great. It doesn’t dry out hair and keeps it hydrated. The product is really pricey so I’ve only purchased it a few times but I think it’s worth it. It also lasts a long time and I think works great for any hair type
Christina P.
Forest Hills, NY
Amazing! From the no-color it leaves or residue to the fresh perfume scent it leaves is why I will continue to buy this dry shampoo. I literally can go 2 days without washing my hair, which is an absolute miracle.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora