BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Nikaury N.
provo, UT
My favorite dry shampoo so far. I had tried a lot of dry shampoo since I don't wash my hair everyday and so far this one of the best. A bit pricey but so worth the money. Very satisfied with this product and I'll recommend it 💯
Mikayla A.
College Park
I was skeptical about a foam dry shampoo and thought it would make my hair look dirty, but this really works great and has a good scent! My hair really does look and feel cleaner when I use this product and it also adds volume.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love this product, it has been a life saver to have in my arsenal. It smells great and really does help with oiliness and refreshing hair style. I also use it to add texture to my hair after curling it. Doesn’t leave a residue.
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
You can never go wrong with this product! It seriously makes my hair so clean and fresh it is my go to dry shampoo rather than any others! I can go days without washing my hair! I would definitely continue to buy this product!
Brooke D.
beautiful product!! it makes my hair feel so nice and helps me on those 3rd day hair days. it smells really good and i found this brand from kelsey simone. love this dry shampoo and definitely will be buying more from the brand
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Love it! It's pricey but leaves your hair squeaky clean. If I use this on my 3rd day I can go up to a week or 8 days without washing my hair. It's definitely a higher quality shampoo. It leaves no residue. Definitely try it out!
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Love dry shampoo. Perfect for when you need to wash but just don't have the time. Refreshes your hair and removes the oily feel. Gives you nice lift. Better than some of the other competitors. Very happy with my this product.
Megan L.
La Crosse, WI
I have only used this dry shampoo once so far but absolutely love it. It is kind of scary in the beginning because it is a foam but it works great and allows me to not wash my hair as much as I used to. I would recommend to others and would love to try other products of there's.
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
This is one of my favorite dry shampoo it works so well my hair tends to get really oily when I go one day without washing and this automatically helps while also making my hair smell great it's a little pricey but it buy again
Shaylynn M.
Dawsonville, GA
I had a sample of this dry shampoo and i tried it out a couple times when on the go and it helped my hair not look greasy a little bit not as much as I’d like and I definitely was able to see the film on my hair that it left behind. Won’t be buying the full size!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?