BY OUAI

• OUAI Dry Shampoo ? I want to try this dry shampoo, what d...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. I follow Jess Southern and she ...1 Answers
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This is a great dry shampoo because it absorbs all of the natural oils and dirts from your scalp is perfect for dry or oily scalp it is reasonably quiet priced and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good light weight dry shampoo
Patricia L.
Franklin Sq, NY
I'm really into this. While I still haven't found the besttttt dry shampoo this one is pretty up there. For the price it's pretty high, and I feel that cheaper dry shampoos get the job done. With this you're really just buying for the brand name.
Tamaris H.
West Harrison , NY
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo , first starting with the smell! Omg I just love the smell! Second it doesn't leave a white cast, and it really helps at absorbing the oil from your scalp and giving you fresh looking hair in seconds!
Robin M.
I use this sometimes when my hair needs a little extra volume, and it definitely gets the job done. The only down side is that it leaves a grey tent to the hair that I spray it on since I do have darker hair. But other wise, it's great!
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
Wonderful dry shampoo. Absorbs oil and doesn't leave a white residue. It is light weight, blends well and adds alot of volume to your hair. Definitely one of my favorite brands of dry shampoos. Oh and it has a nice, light, clean scent.
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
I ordered Ouai Dry Shampoo from Sephora. Its a nice packaging. No residue, light, and it smells wonderful. Using this product I can go 2-3 without washing. It is not pricey. I am most definitely ordering another one when I run out.
Grey A.
This stuff smells so good. I want to use it even when my hair isn't oily. I wish it came I a hair mist so I can just have the smell for my hair all the time. It soaks up extra oil without the white residue that some dry shampoos have.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
For the price of this bottle it's so worth it. I love the look of the bottle and I love what it does to my hair when I don't have time to wash it. It also has a great smell. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to purchase it.
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
I can't say enough about these products! They are hair geniuses. Seriously all of their hair products are amazing and this one is no exception. It's perfect for in between washes and keeps the grease and oil at bay. Smells great!
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
This dry shampoo is super light in texture, doesn't leave a residue, and leaves my hair to where I can go a couple days without washing. I like it just as much as all my other dry shampoos to be honest but it's still really nice!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I have heard great things about this dry shampoo, but is it worth the price? I love batiste and Not Your Mother’s, so how much better than those two is it really? I have fine hair with a very oily scalp, if you have similar let me know what you think!
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!