BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Whitnney D.
Queens
I got this as a travel size version, so I could try it out and it totally disappointed me. Despite the hype, and the greatness of other Ouai products I’ve tried this dry shampoo was not great, yes it took some
Of my capillary oils away, it was hard for me to style my hair, it left it rough and hard to style.
Ansley W.
Augusta, GA
As a dry shampoo fanatic, I can honestly say that this was my least favorite brand of dry shampoo. The smell was almost like bug spray? It seemed to make my hair more sticky than clean. I bought after seeing the Kardashian’s rave about it (lol). I’m glad I tried it but I will not be purchasing it again
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
It's my hands down favorite dry shampoo ever. I've got super overprocessed bleached dry curly frizzy hair and it's the only dry shampoo that actually compliments my weird texture even on the worst hair days. Smells amazing, really really works quickly (think 5 minutes from spray to out the door). No white residue or anything. Friends with brightly colored hair also love it.  Ouai Dry Shampoo really is one of the best on the market.
Bethany E.
Killeen, TX
This dry shampoo foam will exceed your expectations. Unlike typical dry shampoos it actually cleanses the hair and the scalp. I even use it after I go to the gym my hair looks, smells and feels clean. It adds a TON of volume back into the hair so that my style often looks better than it did before. This is a true game changer.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Love OUAI!! The smell is amazing and i love the way it leaves my hair, without any residue. My hair is naturally very oily but when using this I can go a few more days without washing my hair and still have it look good as the first day. Will definitely be repurchasing this!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
One of my favorite dry shampoos. This stuff is amazing. No residue and lifts all the dirt and oils out of my hair. Smells amazing and way better than most dry shampoos. I can go 4 days without washing with using this dry shampoo. It’s amazing! Packaging is always amazing and the smell is heavenly! Would recommend this dry shampoo for anyone who’s looking for something better than the drug store alternatives. Usually purchase at Sephora and I will be repurchasing soon cuz I am almost out. Have went through 5 bottles of this stuff already and I still absolutely love it!
Liz G.
Philadelphia, PA
definitely not a fan of this dry shampoo. i put this on and really shook my hair up, brushed it and everything and i was out with family and they told me they thought i had gray hair showing and little did i know it was just the dry shampoo. and it got very thick and weird textured like hairspray. luckily this was given to me from a friend so i didnt waste money on it but i definitely will not go out of my way to purchase this. would definitely recommend the foam though! i think theres a huge difference between the way it settles.
Florence E.
Such a great dry shampoo with an amazing smell. I can go up to 5 days with just using this and not having to wash my hair which is amazing. It doesn't weigh your hair down like other dry shampoos do which is a huge plus. Love this stuff and will repurchase!
Erin S.
OBSESSED!!! I love love love The Ouai dry shampoo. It is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. Most brands make your hands have a white coating so when you touch anything after touching your hair it turns white! This looked and felt completely clean and natural!
x x.
x
This dry shampoo is definitely one of my favorites because it works so well !! I can’t stress enough how important it is to have a dry shampoo that’s really effective. I also don’t like the ones that leave the awful residue in your hair, so this one is perfect !!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora