BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
One of my favorite high end dry shampoos. It gets the job done and makes my hair bouncy and full of volume. My hair doesn’t get oily fast, so I don’t have to the dry shampoo a lot and often, so it lasts me a while.
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Love! My favorite! Obsessed with this brand and the packaging is so cute! I️t is on the more expensive side but I️t works so well! Doesn’t turn your Hair white or anything! I️ will definitely be buying I️t again!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really like the ouai Dry shampoo! It really does help bring life back to your lifeless hair! It does not leave a film on your hair like some of the other dry shampoos and it doesn’t make your scalp look flakey!
Emily V.
Plant City
Amazing dry shampoo. A bit expensive for my taste but I would buy again for the quality of the product. I color my hair and it doesn't leave that white chalky residue the way other dry shampoos do. You still need to brush it in though.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
This stuff is great for people who are on the go. I can go about 4 days without a physical wash (and I have oil producing & retaining hair!). I like this better than the dove dry shampoo. It’s a must have girls!
Mai L.
Elk Grove, CA
Love love love this product! Hands down the best dry shampoo. I could go two days at most with this product in my hair. It gives my hair life and volume. It's up there with bumble bumble. Highly recommend.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Perfecto! Good job, this is my go to whenever My hair is in a protective style,it keeps my hair fresh and clean, leave no residue and I can carry my style for as long as 6 wks, it’s a definite repurchase
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This dry shampoo is great. It leaves my hair looking clean, healthy, and flake-free after 4 days of no showering. It’s a little pricey, but worth it because it leaves no residue and it smells good too.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I really like this brand of dry shampoo I recently tried it and it has become one of my favorite it doesn’t leave any white residue and it definitely helps give volume I would highly recommend you to try
Taylor G.
Pace, FL
This product is definitely one of a kind. It comes out like a foam and then once you work it into your hair it starts to kind of dissolve into a white powder like a regular dry shampoo. I still have mixed feelings about whether I love it or not. It definitely gives a ton of volume though!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back