BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Ila J.
This product has suuuuuch a wonderful fragrance, I personally don’t like going more than three days without washing but for instances like after the gym before a date it worked so well to touch up my hair dry out the grease
Kat K.
linden, NJ
I hate dry shampoo. It’s the worst. Your hair still looks greasy after using it, I mean I sprayed my hair and it looks greasy, sprayed again, looked greasy, again looked greasy. It makes your ends matted it looks gross.
Sandy V.
Easily one of my favorite brands when it comes to dry shampoo. It’s pretty pricy but it leaves my hair looking shiny and sleek. It doesn’t leave behind any white specks in my hair and it smells pleasant. Great product!
DaintyDave D.
Richmond , VA
Great product that kept my hair full of volume without a white residue on my black hair. I can get by with another 3 days without having to wash my long thick hair! Very satisfied with this product and will repurchase!
Julia W.
New York
I hate the idea of foam being in a form of dry shampoo which is why I was a bit hesitant to use it. Eventually I tried it and realized that the smell was the only good thing about this. It did absolutely nothing for me
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
OUAI is my go to dry shampoo. It doesn’t leave a greasy or oily feeling in my hair. Dries fast and smells great. It doesn’t leave a residue and this is a must after I workout and don’t have time to shower at the gym.
McKenzie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this dry shampoo! I just hate the price. It makes my hair feel so fresh but doesn’t leave a ton of residue. The downside is there are good dry shampoos for a fraction of the cost. Overall, would buy if on sale!
Lexyss B.
Newport Coast, CA
The Dry Shampoo is awesome and smells great! I’m big on great smelling products and this one is awesome. It’s long lasting and really helps give my hair a lift when it’s a little oily or few days out of clean hair.
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
One of my favorite high end dry shampoos. It gets the job done and makes my hair bouncy and full of volume. My hair doesn’t get oily fast, so I don’t have to the dry shampoo a lot and often, so it lasts me a while.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
This dry shampoo is awesome. It’s loads better than drug store. It is one of my favs but I mainly just like this brand so it’s not the best product they have. It’s still good and I will buy it whenever it’s on sale
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back