BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

katohara5 O.
It doesn’t spray very great, and for something that’s a little pricey I would hope for a little bit better spray quality. Other than that it works great as smells great! I’d buy again and hope it was just a one time spray malfunction.
Niccola T.
Miami
I like that this is a foam rather than powder because the powder usually shows and that's not cute. The only thing about this is that it left my hair looking wet. I do love their products so I'll keep using it and see how it does.
Lykaria S.
Newton, NJ
Actually pleasantly surprised with this dry shampoo it had a nice scent and left my hair oil free after being on 3 day hair. It was impressive to see what it could really do without drying out my scalp or leaving excessive residue.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I have only tried the sample size of this, so far I really like it. It does not leave a ton of build up on you hair and that is a plus. The smell is really good too. I will be looking into buy the full size of this in the future.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Loved how it took away the oil in my hair even after three days of not washing it. The only complaint I have is the smell. I like when dry shampoo makes my hair smell fresh and clean but this smell didn't last even half the day.
Danielle C.
North Hollywood, CA
I simply CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS BRAND. it’s absolutely amazing and does exactly what it says it’s going to do. The dry shampoo absorbs all of the oil from my hair and it dries without any residue leaving my hair looking fresh outta the shower! Highly recommend it!
Amanda G.
One of my favorite dry shampoo's! Works soooooo goood!! Does not leave your hair white, gives great volume, and sucks up all of the oil. It's a bit pricey, but well worth the investment. This is a product I buy again and again
Michelle M.
This is a great dry shampoo, a little more on the expensive side but it works great and I can typically go a couple of days without washing my hair and it still looks and smells amazing. I would recommend trying this product.
Allison F.
I originally bought this product after seeing beauty gurus review it on YouTube! After using it and experimenting with it for a while I feel in love it adds so much volume and does not leave my hair “powdery” highly recommend
Rabia H.
Lombard, IL
I try to like this product but it didn't work for me. It left a white residue. My hair looked greasy and more dirtier. I had to wash my hair the next day because it got even more oily.

I was very disappointed with this product.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back