BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Christie S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Since I have color treated hair I tried to avoid washing my hair so often. Not only does my hair get greasy but it also gets flat throughout the days. This dry shampoo gives your hair and nice matte look and also plumps and gives that fresh feeling.
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo, MI
my favorite new cruelty free try shampoo. it can be a bit pricey but in my opinion worth the cost. the smell is great and doesnt leave any weird residue on my hair. i absolutely love this brand and have bought other items from their line as well.
Tenny R.
Portland , OR
Love this product for a quick fix when I'm running late in the morning. Also doesn't smell bad or leave my hair looking like it has dandruff. Would highly recommend. I would like to add it's not for extra greasy hair or will not take place if a shower!!
Vivian C.
For a dry shampoo, it does what it should and doesn’t leave a white residue unlike other brands do. Although I only use once before washing my hair, which is by the 4th day, it does mask the oiliness of my hair and isn’t too heavy on the hair.
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
Mini rant about how I am absolutely obsessed with Ouai hair products! They always leave my hair feeling so smooth and smelling AMAZING! With all their products a small amount goes a really long way I definitely recommend buying their products
Amber M.
Kenosha
Such a cool concept! This is the only dry shampoo foam I have ever seen and of course I was a little skeptical but i is pretty cool. I feel like it leaves a little residue in the hair. I’m glad I got a sample, but I’ll pass on it next time.
Stephanie B.
Just picked up the travel size bottle at Sephora the other day and let me tell you! The smell is amazing, foam texture is great and not heavy at all, it does a pretty nice job on my hair when dirty. I highly recommend!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Not my favorite, especially for the price.  It did not make my hair less greasy and make it more like a sticky texture.  It was really odd.  I put it in our community bathroom for everyone else to use up.. I would not recommend.
katohara5 O.
It doesn’t spray very great, and for something that’s a little pricey I would hope for a little bit better spray quality. Other than that it works great as smells great! I’d buy again and hope it was just a one time spray malfunction.
Lykaria S.
Newton, NJ
Actually pleasantly surprised with this dry shampoo it had a nice scent and left my hair oil free after being on 3 day hair. It was impressive to see what it could really do without drying out my scalp or leaving excessive residue.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back