Ouai Dry Shampoo

by Ouai

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled What it is: A dry shampoo that extends the life of your style. Key benefits: - Absorbs oil and product buildup - Imparts a light, airy scent - Creates perfect next-day hair If...

Is does this product leave your hair stiff like other brands?
DiiEs this work for any color hair?
What is the best dry shampoo for thicker hair that gets greasy quickly? I’ve tried a few like R&co, Not Your Mother’s, and Dry Bar, and I’m not sure they ever help much with the greasy look.
Start your review of Ouai Dry Shampoo!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
I really enjoyed how this smells. It works well but does leave some white cast in my extremely dark hair.
Bree M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
I like the foam dry shampoo. It is Super easy to run through your hair and no white cast! Plus it smells amazing! But I didn't find that it masked oils as well as the spray dry shampoos.
Sarah W.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
Love using this on days my hair looks oily! It refreshes my hair and leave it looking good. I also use it after the gym!
Jamie L.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
This product from the start of spray smells like it is expensive and clean. I love how I spray this in my hair and I can do anything to my hair. I would not change a thing about this product and I would recommend this to anyone. If you want a high fashion product for a lower end price this is your product. LOVE IT
Lilian Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
I brought this a LONG time ago- before they changed up for formula! The new formula is ok, but I must say the old formula was amazing! It kept my hair dry and didn't leave such flakes behind! My hair wasn't heavy when using it and it was so much simpler to wash off compared to the new formula.
member-ffcf2
This is a great dry shampoo from the best brand ever! Takes out the oils quick and leaves hair looking healthy!
kianna R.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
I have flat hair sometimes but after spraying this on, it's super voluminous. After one or two sprays, I just massage it into my strands and it absorbs the oil from my roots and leaves my hair smelling nice.
Karrie K.
Scottsboro, AL
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
I received this product in my monthly subscription box from Sephora. I was excited to try it, I'm a huge dry shampoo user so any time I can sample a new product I jump on it! This is more of a dry mousse than an aerosol spray, I've never used a dry shampoo mousse before so I was skeptical:/ For shorter hair this product will work great but I have very long hair and it just wasn't for me! The scent is ok, could be better since it's a hair product but it doesn't smell bad - just could be better!
Bee D.
Wildwood, MO
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
I very much love this product. It is on the pricier side, but it works very well. It does not leave any residue and absorbs the oil well! I use it whenever my hair is looking a bit greasy and I am very satisfied with the results!
Francesca D.
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo
I love the smell of this product and it works very well!! It does not weigh your hair down at all it just makes it feel so light! There is no residue that will be left on your hair! I would buy this product again! 🦋
Ask a question to the Influenster community...