OUAI Dry Hair Supplement

by Ouai

A powerful punch of Omega 3 fatty acids, Silica, Vitamin E and Iron that feeds hair follicles with intense hydrating nutrients. Like a moisturizer for dry skin, this supplement breathes life into dull, dry hair. Take it to replenish hydration, promote healthy, shiny hair encourage growth, prevent breakage and restore shine. Expect results after 90 days.

• SILICA – A vital nutrient needed for silky, lustrous hair.
  • VITAMIN E – Contributes to strong, healthy hair.
  • AMINO ACIDS – An essential element in keratin production.
  • BIOTIN – Accelerates natural hair growth.
  • OMEGA 3 & 6 – Increases shine & radiance.

Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%, Vitamin E 0.544 IU 2% (as mixed Tocopherols supplying alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols), Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 1 mg 67%, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25 mg 1,471%, Niacin (as niacinamide) 25 mg 125%, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg 1,250%, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%, Biotin 100 mcg 33%, Pantothenic acid 25 mg 250% (as d-calcium pantothenate), Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 5 mg 28%, Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 78 mg 8%, Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 5 mg 33%, Omega 3 Complex (6% EPA & 4% DHA) (fish oil) 100 mg, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 100 mg, Ashwagandha Extract 50 mg (std. to 1.5% withanolides) (Withania somnifera) (root), Silica Bamboo Extract (Phyllostachys viridis) (leaf and steam) 4 mg, L-Tyrosine 2 mg, L-Methionine 2 mg, L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine hydrochloride) 2 mg, L-Arginine (as L-arginine hydrochloride) 2 mg

Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, carnauba wax. Contains: sardine, anchovy, salmon.

Has anyone tried this OUAI Dry Hair Supplement ? Does it help?
Do these really work?
Help, I am looking for a nourishing face moisturizer that gets absorbed and ain’t too heavy. Any suggestions?
Start your review of OUAI Dry Hair Supplement!
How would you rate this product?
Margaret K.
Lancaster, PA
OUAI Dry Hair Supplement not only helps with oily hair, it also has been proven to help with oily skin. You can go longer between washes and the supplements helps hair grow long and strong. I would 100% recommend to anyone that feels grease is taking over their lives or anyone who just wants to give their hair and skin a boost.
Jenna M.
I currently got a sample of a hair treatment for this brand from ipsy. I didn't know if it would be anything to rave about but I was wrong. It made my hair soft and shiny whiteout being oily. Amazing product
Cara S.
Ok where do I even start? I started having my hair fall out in masses from both medications, stress, and probably a few other factors as well. I came across this product on the Sephora website, and thought, "What have I got to lose - besides maybe more hair?!" But, being the safety girl that I am, I took this product to my next doctors appointment and asked an actual medical professional what he thought of this hair supplement. And you know what he said? He was actually impressed and said that it had everything that I needed included in it and not only that, he said it was the correct amounts, not too much or too little of anything! I even asked if I should add any other supplements to this one and his response was that OUAI basically already had me covered! I have been using this product for a while now and it has not only supported the remaining hair that I have and kept more from falling out, but if you stick with it you WILL start to see regrowth as well as a thickening of the not only the new hairs, but your old hair as well. This is not a product you can take for only 2-3 weeks and expect results, although you may see some, it is a product you need to take for at least a couple months -and then some, if you want to continue with your results. So yes, I HIGHLY recommend -as does my doctor!
Callie G.
I saw these at Sephora and wanted to give them a try since my hair has been falling out more than normal over the past year and a half due to stress of graduate school. I have tried taking just plain biotin pills before, but my face broke out so badly that I had to stop those even when I was trying to stay extra hydrated. So I started these, and they also made my face break out horribly after just a couple of days. I ended up passing them to my mom hoping they will work better for her. I really wanted to love these, but I just can't handle my face having so many painful unnecessary zits.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Just ordered these supplements-thin hair online at ouai.com and started taking the pills last week. I read really great reviews on this product so i hope it lives up to all the high recommendations. I also bought repair hair kit which is amazing !!! Update: I have now taking the vitamins for 1 month and will absolutely be buying again asap. I have seen results in hair growth and hair feels fuller. Also my close friends have also seen a difference in hair growth. This product is a thumbs up for me and i definitely recommend!!!!
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
1,014 reviews
This supplement is awesome! My mom is in her late 40's and her hair is thinning! She started using this, and saw results really fast!
Manar R.
Redlands, CA
I just started taking these because i noticed my hair was falling out in clumps and it was worrying me. I haven't even finished the first box so i'm not sure how they've helped yet but my hair isn't falling out as much. as for thickness not yet able to tell. Like that they are only 1 pill a day and the pill isn't enormous so its easy to take.
Julie Q.
Valdosta
I'm very interested in trying this product. My hair is very fine and falls out a lot. It looks oily half by the second day. I take very good care of my hair, it's just my hair type. All of the reviews are great.
Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
This supplement is very similar to other biotin supplements I have taken. Despite its extra components, I saw no particular difference aside from the product cost more for less items. I understand that it comes with additives other than biotin, but since the end result for me personally was the same, this received an average rating from me. Nothing particularly different between this and other products on the market, in my opinion.

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...