OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum

by Ouai

JET SET WITHOUT THE JET LAG. THIS MOOD-BOOSTING SCENT WITH NOTES OF CITRUS FRUITS, APRICOT, ROSE, MAGNOLIA, AMBER, LINDEN BLOSSOM, AND MUSK IS INSPIRED BY OUR FAVORITE STREET IN LONDON

About the Fragrance: OUAI’s scents are named and formulated after some of Jen’s favorite streets in cities she traveled. The Dean Street Eau De Parfum is inspired by London and is the perfect combination of citrus and floral notes.

How And where can I sample this? No stores have it only online
I've been wanting to purchase this ever since i saw a tiktok about it but i'm not sure yet, what does the dry down smell like and if it's more floral or citrusy ?
Start your review of OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum!
Tracie L.
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tracie L.
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tracie L.
Whether you’re getting ready for a healthy dose of me time or venturing out to your favorite brunch spot and shops, Dean Street by Ouai will surely take you there. This citrus and floral fragrance is sure to jet set and prepare you for anything coming your way. I am obsessed with this fragrance. I use it every single day!
Juliana K.
Lake Forest, CA
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Juliana K.
I’m not a huge fan of citrus perfumes, to be honest I’ve always thought I’d never buy a citrus perfume, however I’m quite surprised because this perfume has a great smell of freshness and it sticks on the skin for a long period of time. I wore this perfume yesterday and I can still smell it on my skin. Thank you @influenster and @theouai for giving me the opportunity to try this product.
Kate D.
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kate D.
Thank you Influenster for providing me with this perfume for free for testing purposes! The packaging alone makes this perfume immediately stand out. Chic bottle to display (on brand for Ouai) and the top is magnetic which is a fun, unexpected feature. The scent Dean Street is great when you are on your way out and don’t have time to think about matching a smell to a mood - you want to smell pleasant (but not overpowering) and you got to go so this is your no-brainer scent. For being described as citrus / floral it really is a pretty neutral scent almost like when you use a nice body wash how your skin smells after a shower, you know what I mean? I took off a star because I wish the scent lasted longer on the skin. Overall a very pleasant perfume that I spray every time I’m rushing to leave the house because it does not disappoint!
Isabella G.
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Isabella G.
I really enjoyed this scent. The citrus helps balance out the floral notes. It has a fun magnetic cap. Complimentary from Influenster!
stef A.
Tallahassee, FL
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by stef A.
Smells pretty nice, fresh and clean...received from Influenster to try...love that I got a full bottle. Will update review after more uses
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alexis G.
This is a lovely fragrance! I had no idea Ouai was making fragrances... but they are doing so beautifully. Dean Street is a beautiful floral/citrus scent that smells like luxury. The packaging is classic, love the bottle and the magnetic top! This is a definite win, love this scent!! 10/10
Cali S.
Spring Hill, KS
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cali S.
I’m so in love with this fruity fresh scent! It’s absolutely perfect for the spring and summer months. It is so reasonably priced which is a big bonus. I highly recommend picking up OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum You won’t regret it!
Alee C.
Columbia, SC
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alee C.
Smells clean and fresh. Not overpowering. It’s the one if you’re looking for a citrusy floral scent especially for summer time. The packaging is very minimalist that actually matches this fragrance well.🍋OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tina N.
This is perfect for the summer weather. It has very vibrant citrus notes, and the scent is intoxicating! It smells very fresh and sweet, which I love! It’s not as feminine and flirty as some of the other fragrances I own, but its still nice. I wish this came as an air freshener or candle!
Ana  R.
Newark, NJ
OUAI Dean Street Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ana  R.
I loved the fruity flower scent. I last all day long. I would buy it and recommend to my friends. I loved the magnetic top. It really worth the money.