BY OUAI

A light, hydrating cleanser infused with our unique Smart Technology complex that cleans strands while replenishing moisture—leaving curls bouncy, buoyant and soft.

• OUAI Smart Technology Complex
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Smart Keratin
  • Amino Acid Blend

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Jojoba Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Glycol Disterate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Polyquaternium-51, Polyquaternium-7, Diisostearyl Malate, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Trideceth-12, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysilicone-15, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Disteareth-75 IPDI, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal

Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Finally, something that tames my frizz!I have tried everything. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, and it's oily. Couple that with a halo of frizz and it's a recipe for disaster. Enter Ouai Smooth shampoo and conditioner. These work best paired together. My take - smells amazing, makes my hair so soft and shiny, is not heavy on my oily, fine hair, and makes my hair look better than it ever has! I don't even need to add any smoothing creams or oils after, but would if Ouai had a smoothing cream because it smells and works that well. Love this stuff and am hooked after only a couple uses!
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Not just this product but all Payo products are amazing ! This product has helped me with my curls . They use to be kinda wavy now they look they have more definition . I love it
Carolina A.
Henderson, NV
Ive only tried the sample, but just the one time was enough to make me buy the full size! Ouai really did something with this shampoo! Its so different than any other shampoo ive tried, it treats my curls/ waves so gently and makes them soft and shiny! It is high end but it’s definitely worth it!
Ashley R.
tempe
Where has this been all my life!? I have struggled to tame my mane of curls/waves for years. I got a sample of this shampoo & conditioner and it was life changing. My hair was lightweight, but hydrated. The texture of this shampoo is like a gel. I absolutely LOVE this product.
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
I love this shampoo! Leaves hair so soft and clean. I have dry hair and it’s good, but I think it would work for all hair type. The only problem it’s expensive, but the good thing it lasts long because you don’t need much.
Sarah L.
Fayetteville, NC
This is perfect for my hair. I naturally have straight hair and it’s usually impossible to maintain curl but this keeps my hair curly for so long. I’ve yet to find anything that works as well as this does. I’d highly recommend this to everyone.
Alexandria S.
Dubuque
This is the only shampoo I’ll buy ever again. It’s rich and creamy and makes my hair feel amazing. The smell is amazing too. I have frizzy curly hair and it helps make my hair look so great!
Nancy M.
Centreville
I just started using Ouai's Curl Shampoo and Curl Conditioner. Having very curly hair, I only shampoo 2-3x per week. Curl Shapmoo leaves my hair clean and smelling great!
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
Getting Ouaisted Forever
First tried Ouai products with Sephora at Coachella this year and fell in love with the Wave Spray and the Dry Shampoo! I've sworn by them daily since. When I was in the market for a new light weight but supercharged repairing shampoo/conditioning duo and saw them on the shelves, I thought, there's no way a hair product line can have multiple superstars in their lineup. Should I try them or would I end up wasting my money? I bought them anyway, and was not disappointed! Both the repair shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing without being overpowering or too perfume-y. And my hair was super shiny and healthy looking without any additional added product. Whether I air dry it or blow dry it, it comes out smelling great, smooth, and silky. (Also, ultimate test: My bf who could not know the difference between his Old Spice 3 in 1 body wash and Oribe, actually came out of the shower the other day and was like, "What is this Ouai stuff? My hair looks so good it must be expensive.")
Angelina G.
Jacksonville
I love how my curls turn out with this product it leaves my hair super soft and not greasy at all i only have to use a little bit which is amazing because that save me money cause I don’t have to buy another bottle a week after.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
Is this good for natural curly hair ? I usually use deva curl but this caught my eye
Lakeshow A.
San diego, Ca
Has anyone used this? If so, how does it work for naturally tight curly hair?
Shana C.
Foxboro, MA
Can you describe the smell to me? Is it floral, fruity, perfume like etc? Thanks!

Sephora