OUAI Curl Shampoo

by Ouai

A light, hydrating cleanser infused with our unique Smart Technology complex that cleans strands while replenishing moisture—leaving curls bouncy, buoyant and soft.

• OUAI Smart Technology Complex
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Smart Keratin
  • Amino Acid Blend

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Jojoba Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Glycol Disterate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Polyquaternium-51, Polyquaternium-7, Diisostearyl Malate, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Trideceth-12, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysilicone-15, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Disteareth-75 IPDI, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal

Will this work for wavy hair?
Does it make your hair frizzy?
Can I use this shampoo daily? Or how often can/should I use it?
Start your review of OUAI Curl Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Wiktoria W.
Framingham , MA
OUAI Curl Shampoo uploaded by Wiktoria W.
I like it so much because my curly hair are so soft after using it. The one thing I do not like it is the smell, it is just too perfume for me.
Ceci M.
Green Bay, WI
OUAI Curl Shampoo uploaded by Ceci M.
Best shampoo and product line for curly and wavy hair! My gorgeous curly hair daughter introduced me to this brand and when I am in curly mode this is all I use (I can wear my hair curly or straight). Totally cruelty free and so worth it! (pic is my daughter Michelle 😍) OUAI Curl Shampoo
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
This shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair look and feel amazing. A luxurious product that produces luxurious looking curls. Love it!
Sabrina M.
Oakville, WA
Finding products for my hair is a hassle. It's fine, thin, frizzy, and my waves are lackluster, an absolute nightmare. Ouai Curl Shampoo is a dream come true! It softens my hair, tamps down on frizz, and its lightweight enough not to weigh my hair down. It cleans my hair without stripping my natural oils. It also gives my waves some body, which is a miracle, since they usually look like the bends you get from hair ties. I only have one con: I wish it smelled better. It has a chemicalish scent to it, though not nearly as strong as some other products I've tried (*cough* Kevin Murphy). The base scent is actually pretty pleasant, and would be great without the eau de chem. Overall, I highly recommend!
Emily W.
Centerville, OH
This was the first shampoo I ever tried from Ouai and it was amazing! I have naturally wavy/curly hair thats super thick and dry, and this shampoo was so hydrating and made my hair feel less like hay and more like actual hair (which is no easy feat). This stuff also smells amazing and the fragrances from this brand stay in your hair for days, even after styling !!
Njeri T.
I purchased Quai curl shampoo to use to wash my natural hair. My curls held their natural curl pattern and my hair was left soft and tangle free.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Wow wow wow! I'm so impressed with everything about this brand and this Shampoo! Great smell to start and the smell lasts in your hair! It also helped to bring my curl back! Highly recommend this product! I don't usually buy $28 shampoo but this one I will for sure!! Great product! Use the wave spray after for an awesome curl!
member-d8df5
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing moisturizes my scalp so much giving my curls a very nice look when I add product and everything ur makes it looked very healthy and moisturized I really recommend if you have a dry scalp like me it’s great !
Ashley K.
Maumelle, AR
I’m still trying to figure out which is the best for my hair type! Curls need tons of moisture and I do feel like I get this from the product. It doesn’t feel weighted down however I feel like I’ve had to wish earlier than I normally do. Overall, it’s definitely a go-to for me!
Angela J.
Tucson, AZ
Average. Light weight. Smells good. Pricey for the volume. Wasn’t anything amazing. I wish it rinsed out better and left my curls feeling lighter.