Ouai Curl Jelly 4.35 oz/ 129 mL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight gel-oil hybrid to hydrate and define coiled and kinky hair types, resulting in manageable, frizz-free styles. Key benefits: - Softens hair - Locks in moisture - Repairs damage If you want to know more… Made with a unique blend of silk proteins and nutrient-rich oils, Curl Jelly continuously nourishes, smooths, and softens dry hair as it locks out humidity and seals in shine. Silk proteins soften hair and improve elasticity, absinthium and a moringa oil blend lock in moisture and tame flyaways, and smart keratin repairs damage from heat styling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of animal testing. see more...

• Is this product good for "scrunching" your hair? I have wavy hair...1 Answers
  • Para que serve esse produto?2 Answers
  • Would this work on wavy hair?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sonja C.
I have tried countless and have always been merely satisfied, but this is the best curl product I have ever used. It offers my wavy/curly hair frizz control, and creates perfectly formed curls that last, even if only air dried. Strongly recommend.

I use it either with another product when damp - or to refresh my curls on the second day/as needed. I prefer using it on my dry hair as I have other makes of products I use when I've just washed it. It redefines my curls, isn't visible and can't be felt - perfect for this humid weather that can leave me with a frizzy halo. I've already repurchased.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I have fine hair but it's very thick and wavy. This jelly helps me to get natural curls and waves without having to use heat styling. I like to let my hair hair dry with only leave in conditioner in until it's damp, then scrunch this jelly into it to add definition and body. It doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy which is a big plus- but I do have a lot of hair and end up using almost a third of the bottle to style my hair.
Antonia D.
I received ouai curl jelly as a sample. I liked it so much that I actually ordered a bottle. It left my hair soft and curly. It's a little pricier than what I'used to spending, but I was happy with my results.
jayme r.
Love the smell of this product and also love what it does for my natural textured kinky waves. I received a sample of this once before and used it until i ran out, and intended to buy more, BUT i just can’t convince myself that it’s ACTUALLY worth the price they market it at. I gave gave three stars because i love the product, but am not sure that i will ever repurchase due to the high dollar for a curl cream
Brittany L.
I can't believe how amazing this is! I have used creams and gels in the past for my curly hair but this doesn't even compare. It really makes my curls super curly and super manageable! And NO FRIZZ!! My hair isn't crunchy like some other products have left it, I get soft and defined curls every time.
Jessie W.
I have curly hair but the brittle puffy 70s hair, curly hair. I have a really hard time finding products that work well. That actually keep my hair tamed but don’t make it crunchy or flat on the top. I feel like this is a really great product for someone with my “unique” hair style!
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
The gel was okay for my hair. It didn't do as much for me personally, and you can find a much cheaper alternative. The gel didn't do much for my thin frizzy curly hair. The scent can't be beat, but you can find another gel that does the same exact thing.
Nancy M.
Curl Jelly is perfect for styling curly hair. I mix this with Ouai's Hair Oil. Curl Jelly allows my hair to curl naturally, helping to eliminate frizz and letting my hair strands fall into place.
eve K.
This is a great product! I love this brand and have never been disappointed with any of their products! This helps hold your curls while keeping your hair shiny and healthy looking. I have thin and wavy hair, but this helps my hair have thicker curls.
Alexandria Jasmin Kane k.
Courtenay, BC
Love this for my curls! ❤ makes them so much more defined and makes the time it takes to do my hair go down so much. It has such a pretty scent and my hair is always silky soft all day from this. Would definitely recommend!!
Iara R.
Para que serve esse produto?
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Should you use this product on wet or dry hair? Which gives the best results?
Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan
Hey! Any thoughts about this product for long wavy/curly hair?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Is this product good for "scrunching" your hair? I have wavy hair and I hate how mouse and gel make it crunchy! Does this product make your hair stiff? Thank you for your reply!
Where can one purchase this product? 👀