BY OUAI #40 in Hair Mousse

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

We figured out how to design the perfect curl product: Ask. Get more bounce per ounce with our genre-defying oil-gel formula, designed to deliver weightless hydration, cushiony hold and glossy, defined curls in a single step.

Applied to damp hair, Curl Jelly annihilates frizz and moisturizes coils, curls and ringlets like a cream while adding gel-like definition. The best part? The high-cushion formula feels undetectable, so curls are full, touchable and totally 2017.

• Silk Proteins
  • Absinthium & Moringa Oil Blend
  • Smart Keratin

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Polyurethane-14, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Artemisia Absinthium Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Glycereth-26, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate.

Buy on Sephora
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
I have tried countless and have always been merely satisfied, but this is the best curl product I have ever used. It offers my wavy/curly hair frizz control, and creates perfectly formed curls that last, even if only air dried. Strongly recommend.

I use it either with another product when damp - or to refresh my curls on the second day/as needed. I prefer using it on my dry hair as I have other makes of products I use when I've just washed it. It redefines my curls, isn't visible and can't be felt - perfect for this humid weather that can leave me with a frizzy halo. I've already repurchased.
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love love loooovveee this!!! I have fine curly hair and this doesn’t weigh it down, doesn’t make it feel like I have a blob of oil on my head, makes my curls feel nice and bouncy and light and healthy. I love the feel it leaves to my hair as it’s still touchable. It doesn’t leave my hair frizzy either. I apply it to my hair while damp and let it air dry.
Barbara S.
Statesboro
I have curly hair and this product is magic for my hair. I shampoo and condition as usual, then I leave my hair damp. When damp, add some product on your hands and distribute it thoroughly thru your hair. Scrunch your hair with your hands to mold your curls and let it air dry. My curls are soft vfc and defined with NO FRIZZ! I live in Georgia where the humidity is ridiculous which makes this product even more phenomenal.
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
I have thick wavy/curly hair. It's hard to find something that will stop my hair from becoming a frizzy mess an hour after I get out of the shower. I let my hair air dry.

This curled my hair decently and kept the fruits away for a few hours but it seemed to weigh my hair down with the admit I needed to put in..
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I love Ouai products. I got one of their creams in my Ipsy bag and it turned out to be great for smoothing the ends of my hair if I don’t want to fully blow dry it out. I think it can be a bit pricey but what you are getting is quality.
Jayla K.
VA Beach
I love this product!! The Ouai Curl Jelly is great for curls of all types! It gives it a nice fresh, wet, shiny look throughout the day. It sells for a reasonable price on amazon, especially if you have prime and don’t have to pay for shipping. I recommend this product!
K F.
Wall
This curl jelly works absolutely amazing! Helps to soften curls while hydrating them and leaving the hair frizz free. I love the smell and give you good hold without looking stuff all day long. Would definitely purchase again.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I have fine hair but it's very thick and wavy. This jelly helps me to get natural curls and waves without having to use heat styling. I like to let my hair hair dry with only leave in conditioner in until it's damp, then scrunch this jelly into it to add definition and body. It doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy which is a big plus- but I do have a lot of hair and end up using almost a third of the bottle to style my hair.
Antonia D.
I received ouai curl jelly as a sample. I liked it so much that I actually ordered a bottle. It left my hair soft and curly. It's a little pricier than what I'used to spending, but I was happy with my results.
jayme r.
Love the smell of this product and also love what it does for my natural textured kinky waves. I received a sample of this once before and used it until i ran out, and intended to buy more, BUT i just can’t convince myself that it’s ACTUALLY worth the price they market it at. I gave gave three stars because i love the product, but am not sure that i will ever repurchase due to the high dollar for a curl cream
Iara R.
Para que serve esse produto?
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Should you use this product on wet or dry hair? Which gives the best results?
member-43313b0a3
Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan
Hey! Any thoughts about this product for long wavy/curly hair?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Is this product good for "scrunching" your hair? I have wavy hair and I hate how mouse and gel make it crunchy! Does this product make your hair stiff? Thank you for your reply!
Where can one purchase this product? 👀

back