OUAI Curl Conditioner uploaded by Dalconys G.

BY OUAI

A curl-enhancing hydrator infused with our unique Smart Technology complex to nourish and enhance your hair's natural texture. Curls are left bouncy, buoyant and soft.

• OUAI Smart Technology Complex
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Smart Keratin
  • Amino Acid Blend

Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol,Tocopherol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Isododecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Parfum (Fragrance), C11-15 Pareth-7, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium PCA, PCA,Diisostearyl Malate, Stearamine Oxide, Cetyl Esters, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-51, Polysilicone-15, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 60, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene

Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I liked this product. I received it with my body subscription so it was only a sample size. I only was able to use it 2 times before I ran out. I wish I would have been able to use it for a few weeks to see if it improved the dryness, texture, friziness and curl pattern of my hair. Its a bit expensive so I haven't purchased the full sized bottles. But, if I happen to find a good slae, I will definitely purchase it and try it for a few weeks. It had a simple, clean smell.
Sabrina R.
I love Ouai products especially for my wavy hair. The conditioner is very light and doesn't weigh my hair down. It is best to moisturize and really allows my hair to be super soft after use. It's a bit pricey but I always am really satisfied using these products
Brean R.
Randleman
Ouai products this far are amazing! I've yet to find one product that I don't like! I see reulta from everything I use from this line! Absolutely love finding a brand that I can trust!
Alexandria S.
Dubuque
In love with this product! Love the way it makes my hair feel. It is very creamy and a little bit goes a long way. My scalp is always dry and it helps hydrate it. I’m in love with the smell of this conditioner too.
Virginia M.
Quincy, IL
This product is decent but not for me. It contains silicones which don’t work with my curly hair. I could see it working for someone with wavy/curly hair if they also heat style or straighten on a regular basis.
Carolina A.
Henderson, NV
THE SMELL. It smells soooo good, its unbelievable. super gentle on my hair and oddly calmed down my frizz! My waves/ curls look healthier and happier! I love this conditioner
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I just thought with this good reviews I have to try it-and I am NOT disapointed! This just really works and it smells awesome! All my hair while waving it around just leaves this little smell of fresh washed hair from the coffieur! My hair is long and my curls did not really come out, but when I dried my hair they just became curly and I could brush my hair very easily! Also knots are easy to brush out without any pain!
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
I received it as a sample to prove it and believe me that I love it I leave the hair super cedoso and nourished it is very effective for the damaged hair I buy it immediately via amazonOUAI Repair Conditioner
Jenny L.
My go to conditioner and shampoo. The scent smells like a luxorious perfume that lasts all day. It leaves my hair feeling healthy, smooth, and shiney. I've tried many shampoos and conditioners and always find myself coming back to this one. The price range isnt something youd find at your local drugstore or convenient store. But it is worth every penny.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The Ouai curl conditioner is the best conditioner I have ever tried. I was on the hunt for a luxury shampoo and conditioner that defined my curls and gave hydration to my hair. This conditioner has a wonderful scent and makes my curls ten times curlier. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone with wavy to curly hair.
Elif K.
Is this any good? I've tried the beach wave spray and hated the result, it made my hair sticky and the scent was horrible. So I'm not sure about this brand and it's lines
Victoria F.