OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair

by Ouai

What it is: A moisture-rich, color-safe conditioner that fights frizz and nourishes dry, thick hair.

Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily

Hair Texture: Thick

Key Benefits:
- Hydrates, Fights Frizz, Adds Shine

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Marshmallow Root Extract: Helps detangle hair.
- Shea Butter: Hydrates and helps seal in moisture.
- Avocado Oil: Helps protect hair from breakage.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: Break more hair ties than hearts? This conditioner, which is formulated with marshmallow root extract, shea butter, and avocado oil, works to fight frizz and nourish dry, thick hair. Scented with Mercer Street—notes of Italian lemon, Turkish rose, jasmine, sambac, iris, lily, and white musk.

Will this weigh down my curly hair?
Does this soften and moisturize curly hair?
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair How does this compare to Olaplex?
Start your review of OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair!
alexis B.
Middlebury, IN
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by alexis B.
The smell is one of my favorite things to say about this product . It is floral , but a delightful sweet smell . Having thick hair it pairs perfectly. It really helped my thick hair be replenshied and full . The sizing of the product is just right . Not to big not to small . Which is honestly perfect . This was a complimentary sample from influenster.
Bella G.
Duarte, CA
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Bella G.
I love this product and the packaging but I wish it was a little bigger. The product only lasts about 2 months before I need to refill with the disposable big bottles which is great for the environment but not for my pocket. The smell is what has me return to this product. It’s a white flower scent and your hair will retain the scent for DAYS! Love it.
Brittany C.
Lanham, MD
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Brittany C.
Ouai Conditioner For Thick Hair. I enjoyed using this conditioner. Not only did it smell amazing. I didn’t have to use much and it was easy to comb through my hair. I was able to have successful parts and a to die for twist out. I recommend this product.
Monica H.
Phoenix, AZ
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Monica H.
The Thick Hair Conditioner is a moisture rich conditioner that fights frizz and nourishes dry, thick hair. It uses strengthening keratin, conditioning marshmallow root, shea butter and avocado oil as well, to moisturize and smooth your hair. The conditioner has the same scent notes which I absolutely love! This Conditioner has become my new favorite as it keeps my hair soft and shiny, all while smelling absolutely wonderful!
Alyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Alyssa K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried a sample of this conditioner and I’m definitely going to be buying it. My hair is thick, wavy and frizzy. This conditioner made my hair very smooth. I am impressed with how well it works. The conditioner is creamy helped my hair feel moisturized without being weighed down
Melissa S.
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Melissa S.
I got the new Ouia Thick Condition complimentary from Influester. I was so excited to use it and had been using it before it was even launched! My frizzy and dry thick hair feels so smooth after using the product. The keratin conditioning ingredients certainly did its job! I’ve always been swimming in the pool lately and after exposing my hair to chemicals, it’s craves for the right conditioner. The Shea butter, marshmallow root and avocado oil were the perfect combination to provide the exact moisture my hair needs. The product smells good too! The simplicity and quite elegance of the packaging is a plus! I’m now a big fan and will certainly recommended Ouia to my friends. Price point is up there of course but the results speak for the product. Quick tip: leave it on for a minute or two to get the best results! #findyourouai #ouaithick @theouai @influenster Thanks for this #complimentary product! ❤️
Mariah L.
Olathe, KS
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Mariah L.
This conditioner is amazing. I'm a creature of habit so I really didn't want to try something new but I'm so glad I got to. This is a very thick conditioner and it hydrates my hair so much! My curls look so much better than before I know I'm going to have to buy some once my free sample runs out. I'm including a picture of my hair before and after using this product. Notice the frizz in the before!!
Maria M.
Williamsburg, VA
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Maria M.
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Maria M.
This conditioner feels like a super hydrating moisturizer for your hair! It’s that’s great. It makes my hair feel so so so soft and i love how healthy it looks. My husband wanted to try it as well but I love it so much that I do not want to share! The price is the only reason why i am not giving this a 5 star review, other than that I love it!!
Karen L.
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Karen L.
Love this conditioner! It has made made [email protected] shinier and softer! My husband started using it and he has less flaky hair. My results have been blow drying my hair in 15 minutes with a normal hair brush.
Rochelle M.
Bronx, NY
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair uploaded by Rochelle M.
I absolutely love this conditioner! At first I was a little scared to try it out honestly because of my 4a-c hair type (plus i thought it was a shaving cream after i read the directions 😒😂😂😂)! But i love how it makes my hair feel and how it defines my curls ❤️ Listen, I DIDN’T have to comb my hair after using the conditioner 🤷🏾‍♀️ GET THISSSS! It’s black girl friendly honestly #findyourOuai
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Robyn T.
Chagrin Falls, OH
il y a 2 ans
OUAI Conditioner for Thick Hair How does this compare to Olaplex?
Colleen M. il y a 2 ans
I have super thick hair and I personally prefer Olaplex. I feel my hair wasn't as soft and manageable as it is when I use Olaplex. It seemed to weigh mine down more.