BY OUAI

A gentle, detoxifying cleanser infused with our unique Smart Technology complex that hits refresh on overworked hair--leaving strands super-soft and clean.

• OUAI Smart Technology Complex
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Smart Keratin
  • Amino Acid Blend

Aqua (Water, Eau), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Jojoba Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Glycol Disterate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Polyquaternium-7, Diisostearyl Malate, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Trideceth-12, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysilicone-15, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Disteareth-75 IPDI, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal

• I've heard really good things about this product again I'...2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this brand (especially this ...1 Answers
  • I have heard lots of great things about this brand, and h...1 Answers
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
Omg this brand though! This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever, I have an oily scalp sometimes and used to get flaky and this has stopped all of that and adds shine and smoothness...I can actually air dry my wavy hair. The scent is amazing and lasts soooo long that I get complements on my “perfume” it is pricey but this is the one shampoo and conditioner I will always buy because of how well it works. I’ve noticed I don’t have to wash my hair as often so it last longer than cheaper shampoos.....
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
You have no idea how hard I've searched to find a shampoo and conditioner that performs as well as this does. My beloved haircare products by Fresh had been discontinued about three years ago. I'd loyally let nothing else touch my hair so pleased was I with them. Since they ceased to be I've been on a costly and disheartening tour of premium brands none of which cut the mustard. However Ouai is superb. It leaves my hair scrupulously clean with a silken sheen and a sleek finish. It is light and nourishing at the same time, foams well for an SLS free shampoo and rinses easily to a squeaky clean without stripping hair or lifting colour.
Olivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I was given a gift set of Ouai shampoo and conditioner. I usually buy color enhancing shampoo for my dyed hair, but I am taking a break with this to see if it actually helps my hair. So far, it is very hydrating! I have a thick, curly hair and blow drying it with this shampoo conditions and hydrates it well so the curls stay intact. I have to straighten it after, but I think this is telling that this is a worthwhile product that helps hair all around!
Rosemary R.
San pedro, CA
Obsessed with this product! I typically never rebuy shampoo or conditioner but this is the only one I have and already purchased 4 times in a row. Love the smell, love the cleansing factor, does not strip the hair.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I can’t say that I love the shampoo but I can’t say that I hated it either. It smells very nice and doesn’t do good job cleaning the scalp and hair. It does not dry my hair out or make my scalp itch. I feel like it’s easy and gentle but does the job at the same time. The price is a little bit more expensive but its an extremely concentrated formula
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
If you are like me and you suffer from scalp acne and your scalp is easily irritated by most shampoos/conditioners, I would give this shampoo a go! It cleans your hair very deeply, but will not leave your hair or scalp dry. It moisturizes, but without weighing down your hair! I will buy this product from now on!
Tori L.
Webster, NY
I got this shampoo sample as part of a hair care product sampling pack from Sephora, and I loved it! The scent was amazing, and it felt super luxurious! It made my scalp feel like there was nothing clogging up my pores, and that it had removed every drop of oils and dirt! Would highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I've only used a couple sample packets of this shampoo and conditioner- but when I did I saw a drastic difference in my hair.
I have a bunch of split ends, but after using this it was like they were invisible lol.
Some good stuff in this formula! Definitely want to buy the full sized products
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I've tried samples of this shampoo that I received from Ouai with my vitamin order and I really like the scent and lather of the gentle shampoo, your hair feels clean and soft. I would like to later try again more consecutively to see how it would improve my hair but overall cleans well.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Why does this have to be so expensive?? I love this shampoo so much due to how moisturized yet clean my hair will feel after. I can get over the price every once and a while and use it to treat myself.
Stephanie R.
I've heard really good things about this product again I'm not too crazy about the price for a shampoo I feel like that's a lot of money on a scale of 1 to 10 how worthy is this shampoo of buying?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does it cost for this shampoo? It's sulfate free so I'm sure it's on the expensive end
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
I have been struggling with my hair since I moved to Miami. I'm back to my natural so my roots haven't been colored in a while, causing my natural oils to build up faster. Plus the humidity here of course just doesn't either! So has anyone with a similar problem used this shampoo? What are your thoughts!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this at Walmart?
Paige F.
I've heard good things about this brand (especially this product) and I was just wondering if it's worth the hype? Is it good for oily hair/dry scalp? I normally go at least a couple days without washing my hair so I'd love to know why it's a good clean!