BY OUAI #92 in Conditioner

A detoxifying hydrator for all hair types. Infused with Ouai's unique Smart Technology Complex™ for nourished, healthy-looking hair, this hydrating conditioner helps protect the cuticle for smoother, more manageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is suitable for all hair types. see more...

Sophia V.
I struggle with conditioners that leave my hair feeling weighted down and are difficult to comb through after washing. This is the first conditioner that I can honestly say doesn't feel heavy, leaves a nice subtle fresh scent and helps to detangle so you can easily comb through. Because I have a sensitive, oily scalp I struggle finding the right hair care products. Typically I have to wash my hair every other day as it begins to feel weighted down and look oily. With this conditioner I have been able to wait 3-4 days before needing to wash again. The shine is maintained and it continues to smell fresh during this time. I am so happy to have found this product and will continue to purchase in the future. Give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ

I've cross posted the review below from the Clean Shampoo as I've used both together. This is truly a superb product and I recommend it wholeheartedly. It will become my staple haircare combo, giving me swishy, super luxurious tresses. You have no idea how hard I've searched to find a shampoo and conditioner that performs as well as this does. My beloved haircare products by Fresh had been discontinued about three years ago. I'd loyally let nothing else touch my hair so pleased was I with them. Since they ceased to be I've been on a costly and disheartening tour of premium brands none of which cut the mustard. However Ouai is superb.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this Ouai conditioner so much. I love the smell, too. I use this product everytime I wash my hair, which is about twice a week to keep the natural oils. I have dark colored, color treated, fried hair. I think this really helps with it. It can be pricey, but i recommend it!!
Amy B.
This product works amazingly! I was turned onto this by my best friend and have been purchasing it ever since. It has a great scent and is very long lasting. I use this product almost every day. I would 10/10 definitely recommend this to a friend.
Dixie M.
It is a good thick conditioner, the smell is good. It almost reminds me of border line being a mask for your hair. It leaves it pretty soft and less tangled , more manageable. It is not badly priced and seems pretty effective on hard to tame hair.
Megan C.
Rialto , CA
This conditioner is amazing. It smells soo good and the smell lasts days! I can go 2 days without washing my hair and it still smells bomb. It leaves my hair so smooth and soft. The only downside is it is a bit pricey but definitely worth it!!
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I’m not the one that I was going home to do with you but you don’t have any time to do but if you want to me I can do that you can do something later I’ll text y’all when y’all get there bye sweetie text y’all I’ll talk to you later bye bye love you sweetie love tt
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Overall, I like this conditioner. It smells lovely, and the packaging is clean and simple. My hair was not as smooth and moisturized with this as I need on my dry ends; however, it’s great for the scalp.
S t.
N Baltimore, OH
My first time trying this item was through ipsy I loved it so I had to purchase the full size I used it everytime I washed my hair the scent was long lasting and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Will this make your hair super soft?