BY OUAI

A detoxifying hydrator for all hair types. Infused with our unique Smart Technology complex for nourished, healthy-looking hair.

• OUAI Smart Technology Complex
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Smart Keratin
  • Amino Acid Blend

Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Isododecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, lanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Parfum (Fragrance), C11-15 Pareth-7, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Diisostearyl Malate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Polysilicone-15, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, APolysorbate 60, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene.

Buy on Sephora
Sophia V.
I struggle with conditioners that leave my hair feeling weighted down and are difficult to comb through after washing. This is the first conditioner that I can honestly say doesn't feel heavy, leaves a nice subtle fresh scent and helps to detangle so you can easily comb through. Because I have a sensitive, oily scalp I struggle finding the right hair care products. Typically I have to wash my hair every other day as it begins to feel weighted down and look oily. With this conditioner I have been able to wait 3-4 days before needing to wash again. The shine is maintained and it continues to smell fresh during this time. I am so happy to have found this product and will continue to purchase in the future. Give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ

I've cross posted the review below from the Clean Shampoo as I've used both together. This is truly a superb product and I recommend it wholeheartedly. It will become my staple haircare combo, giving me swishy, super luxurious tresses. You have no idea how hard I've searched to find a shampoo and conditioner that performs as well as this does. My beloved haircare products by Fresh had been discontinued about three years ago. I'd loyally let nothing else touch my hair so pleased was I with them. Since they ceased to be I've been on a costly and disheartening tour of premium brands none of which cut the mustard. However Ouai is superb.
Melissa M.
Great product. I bought it on sale from Sephora when They had a sale. I don’t think I would pay full price for it though because I’ve gotten more affordable products that will make your hair fee the same as this one will.
𝓢𝓪𝓿. R.
Asheville
I have problems with conditioner drying my scalp out or causing my hair to be oily but this conditioner worked wonders it made my hair nourished and refreshed feeling.
Vivi L.
worth every penny!!!!!y hair never be smooth and easy to work with like this time. I am also trying another shampoo from Quai and now I falled in love with this brand.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this Ouai conditioner so much. I love the smell, too. I use this product everytime I wash my hair, which is about twice a week to keep the natural oils. I have dark colored, color treated, fried hair. I think this really helps with it. It can be pricey, but i recommend it!!
Dixie M.
It is a good thick conditioner, the smell is good. It almost reminds me of border line being a mask for your hair. It leaves it pretty soft and less tangled , more manageable. It is not badly priced and seems pretty effective on hard to tame hair.
Megan C.
Rialto, CA
This conditioner is amazing. It smells soo good and the smell lasts days! I can go 2 days without washing my hair and it still smells bomb. It leaves my hair so smooth and soft. The only downside is it is a bit pricey but definitely worth it!!
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I’m not the one that I was going home to do with you but you don’t have any time to do but if you want to me I can do that you can do something later I’ll text y’all when y’all get there bye sweetie text y’all I’ll talk to you later bye bye love you sweetie love tt
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Will this make your hair super soft?
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
I have seen this product everywhere and never really had the guts to try it out. What would you say the benefits and the flaws of this product are ? Is it worth the money ? Is it good for dry hair ?