OUAI Anti-Frizz Hair Sheets uploaded by Stephanie H.OUAI Anti-Frizz Hair Sheets uploaded by Influenster M.

BY OUAI

These purse-portable frizz defying sheets are your new secret weapon to fight frizzy, static-prone hair. A few swipes and hair is left shiny, smooth and free from flyways.

• Hemp Paper
  • Coconut Oil
  • Shea Butter

Isopropyl Isostearate, Polysorbate 20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Panthenyl PEG-7 Dimethicone Phosphate Chloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal

• Will these make my hair look greasy? I have very fine hair that g...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I was stoked for this product when I heard it was released and was jumping for joy when I recieved it in my Sephora play to try. It did help with some of my frizz, but the size of the sheet is just too small, especially if you have long hair. I like that you can just toss a small, thin product in your wallet or purse and not need to carry a full size product around. It also has a nice smell from the coconut oil. Over all, Jen Atkin is a hair goddess and even though they are pricey, I splurged and bought more!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I am sad to report this did not work for me. The dry shampoo sheets were phenomenal so I had high hopes for this but it was just a fail. I’m not sure if maybe it was my thin hair that didn’t agree with this or what the issue was. I have a few to my mom and she has thick coarse hair and they worked for her so luckily my money didn’t go to waste. I do however love this brand and will continue to try it their innovate hair products!!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I already call these magic paper. You know that feeling you get when you know you have to wash your hair but you’re not prepared for that initial look of poofyness and frizz no matter how much product you use to try and fix it? This erases that!! Pure magic. So glad i picked these up. Love Jen Atkin, she’s a hair goddess.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I love that the anti frizz hair sheet is light scented and the hint of coconut oil in it helps my frizz stay away. I do wish the sheet was a little bigger since it is meant to be used for my hair. The hair sheet is the size of a blotting paper for my face. Which I think is pretty small for a hair sheet.
Megan H.
Fulton , MO
One try and my frizz was calmed. Omg- I will never be without this again. Keep in my purse, at home, and at work! Lifesaver product definitely recommended for anyone struggling with frizz
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA
I absolutely love all of their products including these anti frizz sheets and the hair mask. All of the products smell amazing and work really well. These are great because you can take them on the go. I highly recommend their hair products!!!!
Courtney P.
Kansas City
I. can't say they work much better than the old dryer sheet method, but they are cute and smell great. I'm not entirely sure they're worth the money to buy again.
Joey J.
My hair is long but thin and damaged from blow drying/straightening it. I’ve used these hair sheets and afterwards, can definitely notice a difference in my hair. It’s smoother and a lot less frizzy. I’d highly recommend!
Teri H.
Rock Hill, SC
No matter how I style my hair, I always have these baby hairs or flyaways sticking out. I was so shocked at how well these papers worked! One swipe and they smoothed out my baby hairs! Definitely a must buy!!
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
These are super convenient for in your purse for quick use. I have these to my sister and mother in law as stocking stuffers.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will these make my hair look greasy? I have very fine hair that gets really frizzy.