OUAI Air Dry Foam

by Ouai

#21 in Hair Mousse

Air Dry Foam is here to revolutionize your air dry. Our innovative wash & wear formula enhances and encourages your natural wave patterns for more consistency, softens strands, fights frizz and adds definition. Oh and it's infused with Kale Extract for touchable texture that lasts.

• Free of parabens and sodium chloride.
  • No animal testing.

• Kale Protein
  • Panthenol
  • Carrot Protein

Aqua (Water, Eau), PVP, Polyurethane-48, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Kale Protein, Hydrolyzed Carrot Protein, Panthenol, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, C12-16 Pareth-9, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.

I recently bought this product and am wondering how much to apply? And do you apply all over or just towards the ends? My hair gets a greasy/oily appearance at the roots very easily so I’d like to avoid that!!
Has anyone used this on dry hair? Does it work? Look bad? Add curl?
Okk but how does this product work on thick hair? It takes forever for my hair to dry and I’d love to be able to use a product that helps
Start your review of OUAI Air Dry Foam!
Alena T.
Imperial Bch, CA
OUAI Air Dry Foam uploaded by Alena T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of this product but I can’t seem to make it work for me. It doesn’t seem to absorb into my hair and almost makes it look more oily.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
OUAI Air Dry Foam uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product but it is a tricky one to get right. It does work for giving my hair subtle soft waves, isnt crunchy, and smells really good, however, if you put too much in your hair it makes it feel kind of dirty and makes it look a tad greasy. If you use just the right amount its a nice product. It just takes some time to find out how much to use with your hair. For me, about 1 or 1 1/2 pumps on each side of my head works fine. Im lazy with my hair and most of the time just air dry and put in some texture spray so i was excited to see an air dry product. Overall not bad.
Allison W.
Bethlehem, PA
OUAI Air Dry Foam uploaded by Allison W.
My holy grail hair product! I use it all the time after I shower. It makes it so easy it’s tyke my hair and I don’t need to blow it dry anymore! The scent is amazing and I can not get enough of it!
Zosy K.
Lisle, IL
OUAI Air Dry Foam uploaded by Zosy K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product. Used it twice and fall in love with it. Oily scalp is a big No No. Liquid in bottle which comes out as foam. Packaging is good.
Breanna S.
Cosby, TN
OUAI Air Dry Foam uploaded by Breanna S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This did not work for my hair at all. I purchased from Ulta and tried it about 5 times before just giving up. I really wanted to like this product but for my color treated thick wavy hair it weighed it down and looked terrible. The smell was fantastic and the texture of the product was great...it just didn’t work for my hair type. Photo for hair type reference only - it is not from using this product....
kailey M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
It was more of an experiment trying this because my hair is mostly pin straight. Lately in my 30s, I have a lot of curly strands, so I was hoping this foam would give me a good in between. It kind of worked? Gives a little body/wave, nothing insane though. The scent is probably the best part.
Alyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Updated review of this in my hair. I’m very happy with how it helps my wavy hair. The smell is strong but nice. I used four pumps in my thick hair (separated two pumps between the two sections). I really like the results
Paige B.
Mccordsville, IN
This product didn’t do much to enhance my natural texture, which is wavy. I felt like my hair was too heavy for the foam to do much. It does have a nice smell and leaves my hair soft, not at all crunchy
Sam M.
Pasadena, CA
Love this product so much. For a busy mom like me it's a lifesaver. Put it on wet hair and watch your air dry become so much cuter.
Mekayla K.
Not sure if it really does what it claims, but then again my hair slowly getting healthier lol. This stuff smells so dang good though! Along with all the other products in the line! I think I’d almost buy it again just for the scent alone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...