OUAI Air Dry Foam uploaded by Chathuni U.OUAI Air Dry Foam uploaded by Chathuni U.OUAI Air Dry Foam uploaded by Chathuni U.

BY OUAI #73 in Hair Mousse

Air Dry Foam is here to revolutionize your air dry. Our innovative wash & wear formula enhances and encourages your natural wave patterns for more consistency, softens strands, fights frizz and adds definition. Oh and it's infused with Kale Extract for touchable texture that lasts.

• Free of parabens and sodium chloride.
  • No animal testing.

• Kale Protein
  • Panthenol
  • Carrot Protein

Aqua (Water, Eau), PVP, Polyurethane-48, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Kale Protein, Hydrolyzed Carrot Protein, Panthenol, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, C12-16 Pareth-9, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.

Buy on Sephora
Geraldine M.
Best hair products I’ve tried. I don’t tend to use many but ouai has really surprised me. Jen really knew what she was doing when she created this brand. This specific products really does work. I usually air dry my hair because it’s already damaged and don’t like putting much heat on it. So my hair would end up looking a hot mess. My curls would look bleh and once I used this product i fell in love with it. You apply it on damped hair and do exactly what it says, air dry. It leaves your hair looking amazing. I went from frizzy curly hair to soft curly amazing-ness
Priscilla V.
I've used this once and (to be fair), used it too late in the evening, so I ended up going to sleep with damp hair and inevitably flattened it a bit overnight. Still, I woke up with soft, silky waves that are undeniably beachy but not so messy I couldn't roll straight out of bed and go to the office (okay, I did use a little bit of Ouai finishing cream in my ends, but that's it). The waves are a little piece-ier than I had hoped (hence the 4/5 review), but I suspect this is mostly attributable to my technique, which probably needs practice as I haven't used foam products before. I'm interested to try this again on a sunny morning when I can let my hair dry in the sun with a little wind - I imagine the waves will be even more pronounced. Also need to play around with how much product to use to get the right effect. For reference, I have long (to mid-back), thick hair with no real oil/dryness issues, with natural wave that disappears at the first hint of any hot tools. This will be a great way to save time styling my hair, especially in the summer months.
Léa F.
Katy, TX
Since having a baby, my hair has a bit of a wave and that is completely new territory for me. As a new mother, I want to feel good about myself, but I don't have time to figure out new techniques let alone heat style- enter OUAI Air Dry Foam. This is a gamechanger for me- I just quickly work it through my hair and let it do its thing, and the result is soft, effortless waves, without the frizz or the effort to make it look good.
Hannah M.
Mankato
I generally give myself enough time to get everything done I need to do in the morning before work. The choice between taking time to blow dry my hair, going to work looking like a drowned rat, or a greaseball has been cancelled out. I take a quarter size, let it foam up and run it through my mids to ends of my hair, comb it through and style it the way I want my hair to dry and by the time I’m at work my hair is dry and not crunchy.
Leah H.
I am amazed by this product! I have generally straight, fine hair, with mild waviness. This really helped enhance my waves and helped me achieve nice volume without any frizz. Since I've used this I've had a lot of compliments on how healthy and frizz-free my hair is, which is major when you live in the muggy, Florida heat. My go-to product when I need to wash and run out the door.
Jessica L.
First of all, I ADORE OUAI, thjs is a wonderful brand to me considering its good value and results. This air dry foam is something unique and have not seen on any other brands before. Which was the reason why I wanted to try it. And I don't regret it! It is absolutely amazing and unlike other dry shampoos, this one actually make my hair feel clean for a period of time! Life saver!!!
Brittany F.
I honestly don’t use mousse very often but i was in need of one when traveling and found this baby. It didn’t leave my hair sticky like most do, it blended in so nicely and smells great, it gave my hair a little extra volume and some delicate hold too! I always throw this in my travel bag now!
Elizabeth W.
North Wilkesboro
Hate crunchiness or overloaded hair- get this it works so well. My hair is a super fine texture and this was recommended to me by a friend. I love it and haven’t been able to put it down. Get it at Sephora when they’re having a sale.
paxton g.
Fort Smith
Love Ouai! It doesn’t weight down my hair and still gives it the ability to breathe! I do have color treated hair and it doesn’t seem to affect that at all. It does smell pretty good also! Definitely something I would recommend
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
I love Ouai! Great brand and I have loved all of the products I’ve tried so far!
I have color treated light brown hair which is thick and I have a lot of hair and it is straight, this definitely helps tame my crazy bed head.
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
Can someone post a picture of what your hair looks like before you use the product (hair dried) and after you used the product?
Nanny W.
Waterloo
My hair curls and tangles when wet would this product help?
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Can you only use this with wet hair?
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
how does this work?
Nanny W.
Waterloo
My hair curls and tangles when wet would this product help?