BY OTTO’S NATURALS #64 in Flours & Meals

A Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, AND Nut-Free flour with the taste and texture of wheat!  Otto’s Cassava Flour subs 1:1 in many of your favorite recipes, without tedious alterations.

Also known as yuca, cassava is a delicious root vegetable that becomes the perfect alternative for wheat when dried and ground using our proprietary preparation (say THAT 5 times fast!).

Otto’s Cassava Flour is a whole food you can feel good about. Made from the entire root, minus the peel.

You no longer have to sacrifice taste or texture for your health

Missing Grandma’s chocolate cake?

Not anymore... Meet The Next Generation In Grain-Free Baking!

Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I’m SO happy cassava erupted on to the scene. As someone who has a slight sensitivity to almonds, I try to avoid almond flour. Cassava is a root, and has a really lovely neutral flavor while still doing the job of any other flour. It is expensive. But it’s a good investment.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Great lowfat and glucose free! I tried it while on my vacation and i have nothing but great reviews of this product, does the job just as any other four but this is better! I haven't found it local but i would definitely buy again!
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Me gustó esta harina porque es gluten free y por mi salud debo comer saludable y libre de grasas o gluten, realmente ha sido muy util para mis recetas.
Mackenzie M.
Easy on my stomach and it makes PERFECT tortillas. It's a miracle! My only complaint is that it's a bit pricy, other than that I absolutely love it.
Danielle J.
My favorite gluten free flour!! I love that it's Paleo approved and works as an exact replacement with wheat flour in most recipes.
abigail j.
I love cassava its one the plantain in my countryyyy i love this you can use it for pancakes.as cake mix or cook it with milk sugar and some vanilla essence
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour how you use this???
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
Is this a good low-carb option? And is it expensive?
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is it worth to buy this product?