Ottlite Ott-lite Natural Daylight Makeup Mirror, Blk/white/chrome (26 Watt) uploaded by Jillian V.

BY OTTLITE

Jillian V.
I love my mirror! I definitely see my imperfections! It is bright and i love how it has a two sided mirror. Sometimes my husband uses it more than me. I love the lighting. My only downfall is-- sometimes, the light is dim and you have to either wait for the light to slowly become brighter or you hit it a little. But the LED lighting is bright. Love it.
Olivia H.
I got this mirror for Christmas a few years ago and now nothing can compare. It has the best lighting ever, the mirror is dual sided with magnification. The lights are very bright so doing your makeup is amazing. My light bulb burnt out a month ago, replacement was easy. I bought the new light of amazon for a low price. My only issue is that sometimes the mirror will spin to the other side spontaneously. I fixed this by using a little but of tape. This mirror is amazing!
Carianne P.
Odenton, MD
I've had this mirror for 4 years and LOVE it! It has both a normal and zoom-in mirror for tricky eyeliner or even zits. The mirror comes loose after a while and doesn't stay up; I used masking tape. Great lighting, ensures my makeup looks good in natural light (Which is a MUST). Highly recommend!!
pamela h.
Chocowinity, NC
I would like to have one of these for the longest time. it provides the lighting needed to do whatever it is you are using it for. and it is stunning.
Victor H.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this makeup mirror? I don't have a lot of money to invest in it or the space really. Open to any other suggestions as well