Otterbox Whipped Papaya Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Pink (77- uploaded by Yovana B.

BY OTTERBOX #90 in Cell Phone Cases

The multi-layered defender series iphone 5/5s case guards against drops, shocks and dust while maintaining seamless usability. The high-impact polycarbonate shell fully covers the iphone 5/5s while the integrated screen protector guards against scratches and smudges. Built-in memory foam cushions the device inside the case while the outer slipcover absorbs impact from drops and shocks. The included holster clips to nearly anything and doubles as a kickstand for hands-free use. Get protection that inspires confidence with the defender series iphone 5/5s case from otterbox. see more...

• Is the case really large around the phone?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Danka M.
If it was not for this case, my iphone would have been shattered shortly after buying it! As a law student who must carry heavy books daily, this case does a fantastic job protecting my phone when I throw it in my bag. However, the reason I did not give it a perfect grade is because the outer pink layer becomes visibly darker after extended use due to skin oils and sweat (which will happen if you use this case in the gym). On that note, my phone has fallen a few times while I worked out on the elliptical and I am certain that this case is the reason that my phone is still in perfect condition.
Ally T.
I absolutely love this case. The color is perfect for me and it keeps my phone safe. I'm a person who constantly drops my phone and because of this case I don't have a single dent or scratch on my phone. I recommend this case to everyone I know. The price was kind of high but it's worth every penny.
Katie R.
I highly recommend the otterbox. I accidentally left my phone on the trunk of my car and drove 10 miles to my moms house. When I got there I discovered my phone was still on the trunk. If it wasn't for the otterbox it would have fallen off my car while driving and I would have had no idea where my phone was. It's worth the money. It has saved my phone on many falls.
Alyssa R.
Lexington, KY
I love this case. I have had mine for over year and my iphone doesn't have a scratch. I have even dropped the phone, and broken the case, and they sent me an entirely new case for free. I will love otterbox products. They definitely have my brand-loyalty!
Freddricka L.
This color is so cute. These cases are the most amazing cases. They can be kind of bulky, making it hard for your phone to fit in your pocket or taking up a lot of space if you carry a small purse. But they give your phone the ultimate protection.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
This otterbox will definitely protect your iPhone, I have it on my husbands phone but it is bulky. If you have big fingers I find it hard to text, what I do love us my husband has dropped his phone over 50 times and his phone is great.
Kelli W.
I love this case. It has protected my phone for over a year. I have dropped my phone several times and the case has prevented the phone from cracks and scratches. The case if very durable.
Nicole T.
Otterbox is easily the safest case you can buy to protect your phone. I know people who have purposely thrown their phones as hard as possible and they never broke. Great case but it is bulky.
Tawny M.
Tonawanda , NY
Love this case. I've had it on my phone since I bought it. Very durable, I'm constantly dropping my phone and this case has protected it well.
Michelle  G.
Definitely protects your phone! I do like this case but it can be a little bulky if you tend to carry your phone in your pocket.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Is the case really large around the phone?